wergugy

Has anyone got contacted by wergugy. I have something on the b/s/t for some parts. He lives in canada. He wants to buy 3 things for $12.50. He says that he will give me canadian $12.50, and that he is shipping his money so we are even on the trade. Can anyone beat some sense into him? I told him no a good amount of times, but he won’t let up. I wanted to sell the parts as a package deal. The shipping would be aroung $12. And i only want US dollars. I told him no 4 times.

TOMMONNNZZZZZZ!!! Yeah he’s from Canada too. Tried it with me as well. I just stopped giving him a return pm. Then he left me alone.

listen i said that i only have 15, you said you wanted 35 as a pckage deal. do you expect me to pay that and have american dollars? i live in canada why would i have american dollars? maybe if you decided to put the response pads back in get pics and decent info i would bump up my price. 1x hotshot is not decent info by the way, in case you did not know.

If you are buying you have no place saying youre paying in canadian dollars if you dont like the fact he wants U.S. currency that he can USE well that sucks for you, shut up and move on.

1 Like

See… Thats like a double standard man…

HEY!! I live in canada… And because I dont have US currency, Im going to make you be the one with money you cant spend… Its goes the same for us… What are we going to do with your Canadian money?