Well I did it, wacked myself upside the head

This AM paying more attention to my kids eating breakfast while throwing a double or nothing hit myself upside the head right on the temple. Was a good strong throw with a hitman X (lucky for rounded edges). Thumped me pretty good. Took me a few throws afterward before I could land a trapeze…

A good lesson. Always pay attention to flying metal objects around your head.

({RTD} alecto) #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmmedb97K4k

your not the only one

Welcome to the club

I had a snag in my Chief I didn’t feel one time and I threw it REALLY hard not paying attention. It hit me right in the center of my forehead, actually cut my head open… Now I’ve got a scar, and I have to tell anyone that asks that I hit myself with a yoyo

Happens >.<

I took a phenom to my head while trying to land the one YYE trick I still can’t do. Takeshi boing.

Welcome to the club! Yoyo kissed me once. Must be allergic to kisses because I got a fat lip.

(Yo^2) #8

Why oh why don’t the good people at Nerf produce a yoyo?

({RTD} alecto) #9

yoyo companies this needs to happen!!!

Cracked myself on the bridge of my nose a few weeks ago with my Bonfire, first time in 26 years I’ve ever hit myself in the face. 1/4" cut on my nose, took about 40 minutes to get it to stop bleeding.

(Yo^2) #11

Alecto,
The difference between you and me is that if that had been me, I’d have followed the ‘hit’ with a shameful display of crying and flailing followed by a brief collapse into a fetal position. Your self control is commendable.

Now when people ask you how you got that scar you can say in a hushed, fearful voice, “It was the Cheif. He called me a Slack and Boinged off Takeshi into my green triangle. I tried to escape the ladder but it was to no avail, he did a forehead laceration while I soiled my iron whipped panties. Thankfully Grandma Kimmet made me a Sandwich afterwards.”

I think everyone remembers their first yoyo injury. I learned the hard way never to put down a yoyo that is knotted under the assumption that you’ll remember it’s knotted next time. Took a Onestar to the lip for that mistake, and I’m very glad it wasn’t anything heavier or sharper.

Alecto I agree with yo^2, you took that hit like a boss. 8)

({RTD} alecto) #14

that didn’t hurt till about ten minutes later… then i had a headache

the worst “injury” that i have had besides REALLY bad string burn is doing counterweight.

Barefoot.

The dice hit my toe.

I thought i died.

({RTD} alecto) #16

and then you sang this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UUPEo849_s

the video is better if you listen to it in half speed… just sayin

Hahahahaha. I have done that also…

DOH!

I dunno man… I think I’ve had so many I can’t remember anything. :smiley:

I really want to make the actual impact part of the video into a .gif

I’ve been hit in the head before, nothing too serious. I think the worst was taking one to the bag last weekend, I thought my life was over