Welcome to the new age.

That was my motto for my 1st year of yoyoing, and know that i have some mounts and basic manuevors figured out, I can now really just start experimenting without making it too awkward
[/quote]
for me, all I did was find tricks I could transition to directly after finishing a trick, like if you see me do that sideways boingy boing, I roll over one time then do a whatever its called and pop a few air stalls. then after the last air stall directly into a gt.

Great video Sammy! Love seeing you throw and progress! Keep with it man!

Entertaining as always! The trick at around 0:15 was something else!

What is an “air stall”? Alas, that term turned up no hits on YouTube. I’m not clever enough to figure out if you’re doing them in the video. :wink:

Nice horizontal work!

Thanks Brahhh! and I love doin it, don’t think ill ever stop so I gotchu on keepin it comin. FOOO SHOOW hahaa :smiley:

GREEEEGGG! thanks man I like to make sure I have fun with my videos! but wait till yall see the next one. collab with one of the brahhs here on the forum. anyways how you doing man? this might be the A’s to your Q’s if you need any more info just ask man they aren’t hard tricks to get down once you understand them but I bet you got it :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sA_Fbc9-K8

[quote=“YoRED,post:24,topic:53598”]
Looking forward to it!

I’m doing spectacularific, thanks!

Alrighty, so those things where you fling the jojo out to the side and then back? That look sort of like Asian Pops except from the 1.5?

[quote=“GregP,post:25,topic:53598”]

yeah man, im not sure i the term air stall is set in stone ive seen em called goofy hops aswell. They both fit haha. And im glad yer durn gurd buddy!

1 Like

Nice!

lol Luv yo muthas. Worst contact patch ever for freeriding.

it was just in my driveway bro