Welcome to the new age.

heyoooo! don’t just watch this lol please leave a comment, I put in work on this video, learned horizontal finally. SUMMMIITTTTT ooowww!

Love - Sammy :smiley:

mobile version : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b93DkphZQow

1 Like

You got DARNNN Smooth
Love it

thanks bro! your pretty smooth yourself!!
mobile version up soon!

You Should Learn Electric Bologna
I Used my Summit in that too :slight_smile:

alright, ill learn it now!

Its a Doozy! Just a Warning :slight_smile:

So was ladder escape! Hahaaa

Electric Bologna is like 5 times longer than ladder escape, and that’s not an exaggeration either!

Nice vid by the way! I still cant get horizontal :stuck_out_tongue:

Really? xD
I Still can’t Ladder escape. LOOOOL

Your trick is 40 seconds long!!! I have trouble doing a combo that long but you did all of that with plenty of spin to spare :wink: Lengthwise, ladder escape is nothing compared to that… 5 times longer really isn’t an exaggeration xD

I cant get the figure 8 part, I curl and when I swing the yoyo rejects a string…

Try positioning your hands with the right hand more forward than the left, right before you swing

Its Not too bad, Once you really get the hang of the flow :slight_smile:

Great throwing! Happy you got another throw.

Don’t go do anything foolish, ya hear? :wink:

lol yeah gotta love tax returns :wink: and lol… im done makin those decisions, I shouldn’t of even been at that party, my phone died before I could call chris to come get me and party down with the crew where everything is safe and stuff, and idk his number by heart soooo. yeah lol

I agree with Archers, don’t go to jail again, we love you here at YYE and don’t wanna lose you fur another 8 (it was 8 right? It seemed much longer :wink: ) months

Super great video man!

Great vid- the only issue that i found was that the intro kinda took up a large amount of the vid, but other than that, great job. I really like the smoothness of your combos

p.s. I’m also just learning horizontal :smiley:

lol well since im out on bail and awaiting trial I forsee more jail time in the future, but its whatever just give me time to start writing my book. but after I get out things will be different. and it was only 6 months I think. and I repled to archers but I guess it didn’t work. I wasn’t even supposed to be at that party, my phone died before I could call my buddy to come get me so I could party down with the brahhhss, brahhh. and I didn’t know his number by heart :confused: now I do thothe worst part was when I woke up and saw that white wall again… lol I ran to my cell door and asked what I had in my property (the items I had when I got arrested. I did not have my prescription ray bans, nor my marmot hat, orrr my avalanche… I was like #$%&!!! hahaa. damn.

yeahhh I know the intro hahaha, I put it in there cause I was tired of short videos lmao thank you for the comment on my smoothness!
I don’t consider myself that good at throwing but I got that “flow” you see a lot of people these days who know hard tricks and stuff but it looks all awkward when they are transitioning from trick to trick in their combos, they need to make it flow hahaa :slight_smile:

yeahhh I know the intro hahaha, I put it in there cause I was tired of short videos lmao thank you for the comment on my smoothness!
I don’t consider myself that good at throwing but I got that “flow” you see a lot of people these days who know hard tricks and stuff but it looks all awkward when they are transitioning from trick to trick in their combos, they need to make it flow hahaa :slight_smile:
[/quote]
That was my motto for my 1st year of yoyoing, and know that i have some mounts and basic manuevors figured out, I can now really just start experimenting without making it too awkward