Weightlifting

Hey guys I weightlift and just wanted to see if any other people do this too. Big strong arms produce HUGE sleep times! :wink:

I do bodyweight stuff. Does that count?

sure, anything that build muscle.

I lifted a toothpick once; didnt end well.

Let’s just say im not gonna be doing that again…

Um I think my DV888 was pretty heavy once I stacked it. But I did like tons of reps (in between combos). I guess I could call myself a little over average :wink:

Bro, do you even lift?

yep. absolutely. I benched just 2 hours ago. yesterday was biceps, today was chest and tomorrow triceps.

I’m working on Parkour, so I’m trying to improve my flexibility too. It hurts!

Parkour is beast, u gotta be in gooooddd shape to do that. check out the game vector, its based off parkour. if u dont have it already :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m in pretty good shape…

I lift my own body weight, no actual weights :slight_smile:

I shoot archery so it’s kinda similar. I would like to figure out how much I can bench but my school doesn’t have a weight room and I don’t have any at home.

I lift about 4 times a week. I use small weights and just do a lot of reps. I need to get some heavier weights soon.

I do kendama for cardio and lower body.

I have only been doing this routine for a month or 2, but I have already lost weight and gained some muscle. Being a stocky guy, I put on muscle very easily.

I use a 4 day a week split, cardio 2 days. Its part of my job to be fit, but only to a certain extent. I really only need to be able to run, but I like weight training better. If I didn’t have to be able to run, I would bulk up more, but I already sit at a pretty muscled out 200 lb., and my max weight for my height is 206.

That website is such a great resource, doesn’t matter if you are trying to lose weight or gain muscle, they have plans for both. They also have a super active and super helpful forum. Their supplement store is also well priced.

1 Like

no im sure u are, but when I was into parkour, it was tough…

I’m not big on lifting weights, but I do p90x which does involve some weight training. But it’s mostly bodyweight stuff/cardio. I’m actually going later today to interview for a job as a fitness instructor.

I mainly do it for football, but I also like to be in the weight room whenever I have time. About 4 times a week, 90 mins or so each day.

Use to be in conditioning in school and worked out 5 days a week. 4 days weightlifting, two heavy weight days, two light weight days, 1 day cardio. I don’t think I’ve lost any muscle since I quit though since I can still life the same amount I used to. Don’t pop a vain lifting yoyo spirit I’ve seen your Facebook pictures. Lol

=^_^=

so you’re pretty muscular becuz of football then. what position do you play?

I’m on the line, tackle, guard, and defensive end.

nice