anybody exercise?

Hey guys, do any of you workout? Your workouts can be from jumping jacks to 300lb dumbbells, it doesn’t matter. Im 13, so I can’t really work out, I swim for an hour every day, and used to workout when I was 12, but I realized it was bad for me, how about you?

I’m 14 and I weight lift at least 5 days a week. Also play football and I jog and bike a lot.

My football team does workouts every Tuesday and Thursday. I go to those. And during the summer I swim from 1 to 4 hours daily.

I do Karate though I train 3x a week.

Really? Out if everybody on YYE, 3 people exercise?

I do. It might just be a bigger part of my life than yoyoing. I lift 6 days a week and my off day is cardio.

You just made this thread, not everyone will see it and not everyone who does will reply :).

Do you even lift bro?

I do long distance biking. I don’t lift weights, bad for you at my age.

I go to GYM for four days and I will start to skateboarding next week and; Yes I lift and I’m 17. I do lift 90 kilos at Standing Calf Raise (I’m 78 kilos btw).

And I did taekwondo for about 7 years and I have 2. Degree Black belt. I couldn’t go to taekwondo this year because of exam systems in my country. And it is same for the next year. But for the bright side I will go to college after this year at high school.

Lift heavy 4 days, 2 days bodyweight and 1 day rest. I love weightlifting! (Not as much as yoyoing though! :D)

So, anyone else do squats, bench, cleans, or deadlifts?

Yea, I work out. I also am really strict about diets. I’ve done a lot of research in that department over the years.

I bench and deadlift. Never found my max though for either. I put just enough weight plates on for hypertrophy (muscle building) so I can only do around 3 sets of 10 reps before im exhausted.

I play tennis and go to the pool and bike around and play basketball.

I sprained my wrist doe so its all on hold except for pool :frowning:

When you ppl say swimming, do you mean like I like to go swimming with friends (and end up talking the whole time) or, actually swimming, like for health kinda? Im the 2nd one, but if there’s a friend a lil of the 1st one :stuck_out_tongue:

I go with my “girlfriend?” (Its complicated) and we talk and swim laps and stuff

Zumba

I work on a farm…

So yes, yes I do. :slight_smile:

I lift a ton it’s a huge part of my life. I spend a ton of money on supplements. I love it. At least 4 times a week.