anybody exercise?

I also dance

Just poi? Or wat? My sister is a dancer. She did modern, and does Hip Hop, Jazz, and Ballet

Melbourne Shuffle, Modern choreo, Hiphop, and for fun PARAPARA! <3

Cool

nope

ditto. I don’t really need to either. I will someday though, I mean we have a Bowflex so…

Yeah! Just set a deadlift PR a couple days ago.

Unlike most people who lift, I suck at benching. It’s kind of bad. My upper body is getting unbalanced with my back being far stronger than my chest

What was your personal record? And I like to keep myself balanced, no point in being able to bench a ton but have skinny legs.

I could squat 1200 at my hayday in highschool

I run and bike every other day and I do push-ups in PE :smiley: nothing much.

1. I train everything, but I should start benching more. Maybe I’ll do that today

315, nice! My max is around 325, anymore and it feels like my back will snap lol

I used to work out back when I was doing sports. Around 4 times a week. A lot of it was running, cycling and cross country skiing. Then about 4 years ago I moved out, started spending more time on music, and completely stopped working out. I was worried I would get fat, but I seem to have some insane metabolism, because I’ve barely gained anything in 4 years.

I haven’t really tried to go heavier because I pulled a rear deltoid muscle. But 325 is solid especially since you’re younger than me!

Update: I got 325 today! Felt good lol

I went raw the other day (no straps no belt) and did 12 reps at 275. I love dead lifts.

My football team lifts 5 days a week, we squat, bench, clean, incline, agile work, and after every session which is 45 minutes we go and do sprints for about 10 minutes. Thats pretty extensive though, just make sure you get outside a couple times a day (at least). I stopped drinking soda as well.

Nice! I’m pretty sure I got weaker though lol I stopped doing higher weights for 6-8 reps and started doing lower weights for 12 reps. Trains my endurance, but not strength as much. During the off season is when I work out the most. Also, do you feel some lower back pains too?

I’m a vegetarian and I’ve been scrawny my entire life but I’ve been regularly alternating lifting and cardio since graduating from high school in 2000. My goal for 2013 was to put on actual pounds of muscle instead of simply maintaining my stupidly skinny self. I can’t go longer than a day without working out or my brain goes completely crazy. If I’m not in the gym or outside running I enjoy the “Insanity” workout program. It’s very portable. I brought the DVDs to Worlds the last few years and did Insanity in my hotel room before heading down to the Worlds stuff. Really works you hard for a home workout.

I grew up in the mountains in Colorado hiking and skiing every weekend. The outdoors are great. Unfortunately, my professional life doesn’t always have me living in areas of the country that are very in tune with outdoor exercise (ie: the time I’ve spent in Vegas in July when it’s 115).