Weekly Player Thread?

So on a subreddit I’m a part of they do a weekly item thread where they discuss the advantages and disadvantages of items in the game. I was thinking and came up with the idea of introducing a weekly player thread where discuss a player’s tricks and style, and maybe how they may have inspired you. The OP will consist of a video of the player, a list of awards they have gotten, and a brief summary about them. What do you guys think of this idea? Any suggestions? What players would you want to see?

I really like this idea. It would be cool to have a solid mix of players who have already gotten big contest titles such as Gentry, Zach, and Takeshi as well as up and coming people like Dennis, Chris, etc.

1 Like

I definitely want to do a good mix of the pros and up and comers. I was also thinking about high lighting some of players that don’t compete anymore but were killer when they did. (JD)

2 Likes

THIS!

I want to learn more about the players I love watching! Killer tricks just isn’t enough anymore, I want to know what Bob does on the side.

so paul why dont we start with you…

Not to distract from the thread but you’re still here!!! ;D

I could never leave this crazy bunch alone. :wink: ;D

So I have some great ideas for the first couple of weeks. Who do you guys want to see? Im also hoping to try and contact the players I put in the threads to ask them some questions and hopefully get insight into them.

Probably some big names that has been up something lately, like Jensen and Charles with their yoyo release, what motivated them and so on.
Contest winners are great too…

I really like this idea. It would bring more recognition to the amazing players that we do not hear about everyday. :slight_smile:

You’re evil!