We need your help choosing the next Rally Run!

No Purple and Green is where it’s at :stuck_out_tongue:
At least I hope lol

Ew black and white. How boring. How about a pick your colors option? Couldn’t you just make a bunch of halves and weight rings in various colors and then just press fit them as the orders come in?

White with black. There areny white ano metal yoyos so why not take advantage of a white plastic yoyo?

Yellow and purple! It would be gorgeous.

Purple with green

White with purple rings or clear with purple ring… yus! Make it happen haha!

White body, silver polished rings, and polished engraved or unengraved hubs. Or you can make more spring green rallys. Missed out badly on those. :frowning:

Purple and Green!!!

I would love to see a blue with green more than I could express!!

Some other guy said he wanted one too.

Nah. What you really want is a white and black rally. It’d be like a classy rally yoyo with a tuxedo on.

I say white with black rings.

Since white anodisation is not really possible, the only time we can get a white yoyo is when it’s plastic. So why not make the best plastic yoyo ever made the prime candidate. ;D

Black with pink rings would be awesome D:

Not while keeping the price realistic for a plastic yoyo

Purple and green would be the best man I’m telling ya it would be sick the rings would pop and they could even change the green rings to that whitish green glow in the dark paint that would be awesome too

-Dylan

White body black rims or the other way around, and hulk smash

this is true

Everything has to be made in bulk quantities.

Voted for white with black, black with silver is second choice

purple with green!!! DROOL!

Purple w/ Green rings

Purple with green is making headway, but white with black is still in the lead. I don’t know about you guys, but I think this is a real nail biter. who will win?