We have all kinds....(A message to the community)

This thread is basically trying to apologize for the fact that people are people; whether they throw yoyo or are the quarterback on the local team. Sorry guys and gals - no one has the right to apologize for society.

That this society is not to your liking is …unfortunate. This is all part of growing up.

Werewolf?

What is that? I think that it is comments like this that raise some red-flags for many who recognize that there is a vast disparity of ages on this forum. I think the potential for abuse of this forum is real when double-speak becomes the norm and adults are interacting with children. That people notice this and react is again part of reality.

2 Likes

Well, I see the metal Head…but no Jew…oh well, lol. But anyway, this is a good point, we need to accept each other, and not bash it. Whether it be based off of whatever thing is different from you and I, or out tastes, be accepting. I was raised to believe that those who refuse to accept others, die in the most painful way possible…Alone. So, I also believe that one should not openly hate. Same thing applies. So anyway, I hope we can all get along, and be a great big somewhat unified community, and seal this crack that’s starting to break through our common bond.

Yeah, Cizrek rocks! I got into him through astrojax, but then learned that he yoyos too!

Remember this guys…

NO someone disagreed with your opinion, too you, that is being bashed, to most others its a disagreement in opinions.
When you whined to that someone they didn’t care, and told you as much, that made you whine and cry more, and your still whining and crying about one post.
Like I said in my first PM to you, grow a set.

Excuse me? Is a fellow Canadian… Being a jerk?
Dude, sit down with some bacon and think for a little while.

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Lol. dude. just. lol.

Disagreeing and being a blithering idiot are different. go pick up a yoyo, and come back to the computer when you calm down a bit :wink:

1 Like