We aren't fooling around.

WOW i feel rly stupid. Thought what i put meant something else…
#gottagetbetteratslang

My brain processes about half of the symbols meaning/reading, then i just blank out

Saw this over on the One Drop Flickr page. Gives a good shot of the cup and how it compares in size to the Sovereign.

3 Likes

It’s a beauty, eh!

Wouldthrow/10 :o

Shawn just doing some measuring! ;D

Ugh, don’t care about diameter. Give me a width!

Any idea on the price?

As said, ‘a little over 200’ if everyone involved in getting this piece of information out was telling the truth

JT Nickel throwing the new titanium if you haven’t seen it yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4-DSBf4BKg

We haven’t released any pricing info. Anything you may have heard other than me saying that we are trying to get below $300 is just made up rumors.

Oh I’m gonna die I cant afford that.

Nice looking throw though

If it’s under $300, heck I won’t put a price on it…

You fellas have one sold… just bypass everything, I’ll send money now!

Take it easy Erik… don’t do anything stupid. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Dazzler was $650, so even at $300 I’ll consider this a solid investment, especially because you know that you’re getting Onedrop-quality machining.

Like Berto before me, I’m prepared to wildly throw large piles of money at the OD guys whilst singing “Titanium” at the top of my lungs.

“YOU SHOOOT ME DOWN, BUT I WON’T FAAAAALLLL!!!”

http://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/4919363/preview/stock-footage-business-boy-throwing-money-in-slow-motion-slow-motion-money-shots-of-young-business-man-full-of.jpg

Also…

Called it! Well… it isn’t Paul Dang… but still. Vintage Onedrop right there. ;D

1 Like

I’m not but…“Look at that fluffy unicorn. Its so fluffy I’m gonna die!” Its a feeling much like that.

Wow…that sounds kind of pricey because word on the street is that some yoyo company is selling a Ti yoyo, an aluminum yoyo, a plastic yoyo, 6 penny whistles, a broken kazoo, 3 paper clips (one is bent), a pair of fuzzy duck slippers, 3 pounds of fresh pocket lint, a candy cherry life saver,
and a big sack to carry it all in - for $200 even. Soon as I find out who it is…i’m all over it.

1 Like

LOL :smiley:

I keep finding fun stuff posted on One Drop’s Flickr page.

Width:

Weight:

Nice weight….

1 Like

On the price discussions that are going around, keep in mind that we are not going to sell them direct. The YYF crowd funding thingy doesn’t include a reseller so that’s the only reason the price is lower. When they sell through yoyoexpert the price looks to be around $300. Given the price of titanium and how long/difficult it is to machine, and resale markup, $300 is about the best anyone can do without losing money.

We could sell direct, but we are choosing not to because we want to support great stores like yoyoexpert that do so much for promoting yoyoing. We also didn’t want/need to do presales in order to afford to buy the titanium or to gauge the demand. The demand is obvious and we want you to be able to buy the product when it’s available - simple and clean.

Thank you everyone for your support!

9 Likes