We aren't fooling around.

Yup :slight_smile:

We have Grade 5. And yes itā€™s an extremely expensive metal.

You just onedropped my hopes of it being $200

I mean itā€™s obviously going to be over that, but material costs arenā€™t the reason why. The cost of the aluminum stock used in even a 7075 yoyo is a few dollars, maybe $5-$7 at the most, no big deal. Even at 12x the cost the Ti used isnā€™t a spectacular cost compared to machining/overhead/labor/whatever. Also since most Ti throws arenā€™t anodized that right there should shave off a decent chunk of money. From what i can tell thereā€™s no need for a Ti yoyo to cost as much as some of the ones weā€™ve seen lately. $250 max seems like a sweet spot where everyoneā€™s making money and the consumer is happy imo.

When will this new titanium be released?

^^Thatā€™s the question.

Canā€™t wait to check this out once it drops!

Ah I think I know how they named the company now - One (yoyo) Drop and all our money is gone.

it looks alot like a supernova

64-65g prototypes

Any idea on the width?

Please, educate the manufacturers on the where their profits should be. Iā€™m sure your masters in yo-yo economics will come in so helpful.

While you are factoring in your calculations you may need to keep in mind that this is One Drop. They have a habit of pricing as low as they can go while still making a profit for the company.

Looking forward to the release of your $250 titanium yoyo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there an estimated release date? I am torn between yyfā€™s Ti and now onedrops Ti, canā€™t decide.

nevermindā€¦

Except for the fact that there are 31 second chance yyf Tiā€™s still up for grabs from yyf for $200.

Where did you read the One Drop Ti would be $250.00?

My bad, I interpreted the above post wrong. I will be modifying my previous post. Sorry about that.

a little over 200
someone who recently visited ods factory

wait [size=10pt][size=10pt]BEEP[/size][/size]

http://www.91yoyo.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=310559&extra=page%3D1
pretty sure you need to register to see t content