We are definitely fooling around.

I am willing to supply the pineapples

1 Like

Not sure what the point of this thread is. I am sure that there is joke; or something, lurking in this terribly clever satire. It is, however, eluding my limited intellect.

Just so we are clear, lets review the facts:

Fooling around => fruit on a string ???
Not fooling around => $50,000+; Crowd-sourced Titanium yo-yo from YYF;

Oh! now I get it.

^ :smiley:

1 Like

If anything, this thread has proven that a lot of the folks on this website and within the yoyo community are certifiable. Or they just might have WAY too much time on their hands.

But it would be so much fun! Cats and donuts on everything!

I can see a whole tropical fruit line of yoyos coming out of this. The mini could be the kumquat.

I found that the production Mango is a little bit lighter, and they shaved down the width as you can see compared to this Barracuda.

2 Likes

So far Iā€™ve hard some grat things about this mango it seems like the way to go for a a fruit this delicious to play with. And Gambits min review was a real treat to read.

Will this be machined over seas as part of the new budget line up? Also is this Mango 875 material? irs a tad more dense then traditional mango so it should add a more solid stable feel to it.

1 Like

Just got CLYW MANGO BUT IT SMALLER THEN OTHERS MANGO BUT YEH ILL POST A REVIEW LATER.

Can we see a Clairview station mango sometime???

I found a cheap knock-off at my local walmart.

1 Like

Whatttttttttttt??? is it dipped in syrup though

1 Like

Come on peopleā€¦this is ridiculous and canā€™t be real. The gap is way too small :-\

Mabey its for looping

Then ā€œMangoā€ wouldnā€™t be the proper name. It should be called ā€œFruit Loopsā€ <ā€”however that name might be taken already. ;D

1 Like

fruitureļ¼Ÿ

Actually it comes with a small butterfly net for offstring play.

1 Like

Hmm mabey its an all in one

It better come with a LARGE butterfly net if Iā€™m going to attempt some 4a !!!

I could have sworn that Mother Nature Inc. had the copyright to the title ā€œmangoā€ when referring to anything that grows on earth. You might benefit from calling this a ā€œjuice-capsuleā€ or something along those lines. You donā€™t want to have to deal with a lawsuit from Mother Nature. You saw what happened to Mamaā€™s Natural Industries.