We are definitely fooling around.

and dont think your foolery will trick me. i know that is a potato not a mango
plus no moar solids or else i will rage

i think you are going to have to legitimately make a clyw mango…

i love the red/yellow/green fade!!!

#clywmango

1 Like

This counts as an organic shape right?

3 Likes

Why do you make it sound like a bad thing?

Y’all should a OFWGKTA collab next.

Boooooo

Got a better picture of the catch zone from Zac’s last WYYC freestyle.

Looks great, is it going to be under 200g? Also, are there going to be any fools-golds?

5 Likes

Doubtful on the vibe assertion.

Normally you can’t generate enough RPMs with a Mango to establish a base parameter to identify vibe.

It is possible you may have a Dynamic or Static imbalance which may impede ability to get a good spin.

…rudimentary test <> establish a tether or center point. With a sharp knife, accurately cut the Mango in half. Weigh each half on a digital scale. If you have a weight density irregularity, that can be established by a variation of anything over .028795632 grams.

Also check the Polarity of the halves. The imbalance may be nothing more than diametrically opposite static fields forcing dissimilar momentum feeds at the center point.

If there is a weight disparity; simply take small bites from the heavier side and rescale as you go.

(note) do not perform the above remedy when you are hungry. Or you will run outta toy.

Good luck

4 Likes

I’m sorry but the Mango by itself does not interest me at all.

Now if we could get a crowdsource tearing system in place you might catch my eye. May I suggest:

$25,000 - Ships with the bonus Kiwi
$35,000 - Kiwi and a Passion Fruit
$45,000 - Canvas fruit conveyance device
$60,000 - Super Duper stretch goal… a Pineapple

Now, foreign grown fruit is fine. We all know that locally grown fruit is just not feasible in this day and age. Just please make sure it doesn’t ship in a box labeled “Beauty Massager”. Lord only knows where it has been.

1 Like

yoyodoc you have had some great posts… this one however takes the mango cake…

I don’t know what all the hate is about, my mango has been playing smooth since I got it. Something tells me some people are unscrewing their halves

This made me laugh so hard.

1 Like

just one more question… will these actually come dipped in real Canadian syrup…

Steve kindly hooked me up with a prototype ‘Unripe’ Mango, just got it through the mail. Can’t thank you guys enough, it’s a privilege to be able to try this out. ;D

You’re really going to love this guys, dead smooth, juicy, one of your 5 a day… It plays like a floatier Lemon. Stability is as you would expect from a 300g throw, but they’ve somehow managed to get it to float like a small fibrous cloud despite the weight. Little unsure about the blast on this, feels like standard CLYW blasting only a little stickier, so grinds aren’t amazing… but that’s not really the end of the world.

You can see here that it’s just a little wider than the Yeti, but it doesn’t feel overly big. The weight is pretty evenly distributed so it really plays like a much smaller, lighter fruit. Perfect for tight-knit tech tricks.

I’m not sure what changes they’re putting in to the production version, but if this proto is anything to go by, it’s going to be the CLYW of choice for many people. :wink:

9 Likes

It’ll handle anything you throw it at.

1 Like

I would love to have seen a video of the unboxing.

That would have been quite interesting indeed.

1 Like

That escalated quickly…

1 Like

I love this so much.

1 Like

I’m getting interested, what colorways are they releasing the first run in? I would love a Moose Taffy or Ash berry splash edition.