Warm weather , less pockets . How many yoyo s do you carry ?

1 bearing and 1 fixed = 2yo’s

I like to carry 2 around at all times. An unresponsive dm2 for my normal tricks, and a ONE just in case someone wants to learn. I also carry a very small plastic bag(about 1/4 palm size), with a responsive bearing and 2-3 JAMS strings inside.

i carry 20 invisible yoyos with me at all times

Usually just one. I’m always afraid that it ill fall out of my pocket though…

I really need a holster. Yo-tility Holster. Please come soon.

I want the biner from one of those! Use it with my usual Legyoyo holster…I don’t need the separate string cutter’n stuff.

1 Like

When I’m going out without my bag, I just use Toxic or Leather holder, most of time with Yoyofficers, sometimes with One Drop.

Normally it’s just one. But I’ll carry two or three if I’m going somewhere farther away from home.

This^

only one for me…
The important thing to me is how much time I spent throwing…

Usually 2, Either my DV888 or GT Destiny for regular throwing and then Plastic Grind Machine with a Dice for 5A. Sometimes I’ll take my whip too just in case. Oh, and the front zip pocket of my bag is full of string! :slight_smile:

K gonna answer it seviously now, I usually only carry 0-1 yoyo at a time because it just looks FREAKING AWKWARD with my pants having a bulge in them… When I do carry a yoyo though its usually a Popstar or something small like that if I know im not gonna see any yoyoers

1 Like

Nab a holster :slight_smile:

Aren’t your pockets on your thighs though? Unless you wear loose pants I would think that it would obviously look like a yoyo ahahaha