Want to buy some yoyo

Hello I’d like to buy some yoyo to be honest I’m not looking for something specific so if you have good yoyo and deal please contact with me and I’m not in the USA

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Try browsing the yoyo expert store and look for something in your price range. It would help telling us what your skill level is and what type of yoyo you are interested in.

1 Like

Not sure how long you have been throwing, but if you are still exploring Luftverk Fulvia and 000 are well loved plastics that can save some money, and are shaped differently so you can see which you may like more before spending more money. Good luck!

Luftverk Plastic Fulvia Cream - $25
Luftverk Plastic 000 White - $25

5 Likes

Thanks so much

My price range 200-300 USD
my level is intermediate
Now I’m interested to cheat code or yoyo easily to finger spin my current yo-yos are shutter wide angle, original edgeless, baby and nucleon I don’t know which yoyo I need to complete my collection or improve my level or just for fun and thanks :pray:

3 Likes

No yoyo will improve your level, only practice will do that for you. Looking at your lineup you don’t technically need a yoyo either and with your budget you should be able to buy most things out there. Shutter wide angle is already very easy to land fingerspins on as well, if you’re not able to learn it on that, learning it on the cheat code probably won’t help you much to develop the skill to do it on other yoyos… Similar as how cheats don’t help you get better at games.

If you’re looking for second hand yoyos you’re in the right place though a lot of sellers won’t ship overseas. You could also look locally or at least in places people list their second hand throws who are in your own continent, by that I mean things like discord yoyo servers and Facebook groups. To me it feels like you don’t really have a goal in mind unless you simply want a fingerspin yoyo but you kind of already have that. Also your budget doesn’t make sense, you can buy whole bundles of yoyos second hand for that budget yet you mention the cheat code which I doubt will be available second hand for a while nor sounds like a step up for your collection. If you want it for fun, no need to ask, it’s so relatively cheap compared to your budget I’d just outright buy it new.

2 Likes

If you want a nice variety of throws:

• Cheatcode: $65 - Satisfies your desire for a great fingerspin oriented yoyo
  • Plastic Fulvia or 000: $30 - So you have a great plastic
  • Hybrid Fulvia: $55 - Great hybrid option
  • DD Emotion: $60 - Great monometal option
  • Duncan GTR: $90 - Widely considered one of the best bimetals

If you buy those 5, you’ll have the best of a “little bit of everything” for $300. Super solid collection and arguably all you’ll ever need.

4 Likes

Nicee I’ll follow what you said but which better to buy Duncan GTR or GTR-JS? and really appreciate your help

im selling a horizon and an atlas, both are great for finger spins

you can’t really go wrong with either in my opinion. The GTR is on sale today (… elsewhere…) for quite a lot cheaper than the GTR-JS

1 Like

If you are looking for a strong playing fingerspin yoyo maybe try the new hybrid speedaholic FX or the iYoYo iceberg. Both have really good fingerspin dimples. If you are just learning to finger spin it might not be as easy to learn with those two suggested as the cheatcode. Though, from what I have heard their overall play is a lot better.

Wedge 2.0 is by far the best plastic for DNA’s and perfectly capable of responsive and unresponsive play

Did they really disable Paypal for YoyoDay? :man_facepalming:

What’s up with the Wedge 2.0? I only see it released on Evan’s site and YYF Europe. Wondering if that’s it or a wider release is incoming… either way, it looks friggin sweet.

Ooh I’m not sure, I got mine from Evan, think it was a proto tho. The clear version in his store doesn’t look the same. But def on Evannagao.com

2 Likes

Do you advise me to go for both? Or should I select one ??

I have experience with shipping outside USA.

you can see many items here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.