b-day yoyo help

witch yoyo should i get for under $50

speed dial

pgm stacked

x-convict

mighty flea? please help.

I told my mom the speed dial but i want to know what you think?

What skill level are you on? What other yoyos do you own? Out of those which do you like best and why?

im in expert on trick videos but i own a newbreed legacy bigyo2 and some cheap modded yoyos

i like the speed dial but i also want a mf because i want a tiny yoyo

i also make up tricks
those yoyos on my profile i thrown before and liked

Well do you realize how TINY the flea really is?

I’d say if your on expert and your doing your own tricks and you feel you need somthing new, I’d reccomend just asking for the 50 bucks and waiting… There’s all the Fundametal yoyos(Around $60), then the YYF evolution line and the YYJ Metals ($75-$90), then the YYF premium line… ($120)

I couldn’t have said it better than he did. I think the best yo-yos for their price range are the BOSS and the MaYhem, out of those I’d go with the Duncan Mayhem. It’s INCREDIBLY smooth.

I actuallly love the Boss and have tried a Mayhem, and i think i like Boss more :smiley:

see i have $140 and i begging my mom to get me a dna and they wont give me the money (ive asked)if they did give me the money i would by a pure and accesories

Why won’t they give you the money? It’s you’re.

And a pure would be wayy to advanced. For your skill level, I recommend any of the Fundametals. Just depends on what shpe you like.

It’s like the first 3 pokemon you can get in the games like Red, Blue, and Yellow Version. Squirtle is the Frantic, Charmander is the DV888, and Bulbasaur is the Hectic. Everyone usually picks Charmander. Lol.

Actually, I PICK YOU BULBASAUR CAUSE HECTIC ROCKS :D. Also, since you want a smaller yoyo, i recommend BOSS or Hectic, but leaning towards hectic casue its in fundametal series which helps u on your way, Also, if u buy a hectic, you can get other accessories like string that could last you like 3 months, a KK for ur hectic, and extra K pads to boot :smiley:

1. ALL of the FundaMETALs are undersized
  2. He said his current budget (unless he goes with my idea) is 50 Dollars… So He could go up a bit and get a FundaMETAL for 10-15 dollars more… But that doesn’t leave room for extras…
  3. He doesn’t need a KK, their over rated.
  4. Any smart person picks Bulbasaur… A Grass/Poison type right off that bat… Duh!
1 Like

Sorry meant to say that the Hectic is more of a pocket yoyo :smiley: which it is, and he said that he had 140$ in a earlier post

Just because its overrated, doesn’t mean its not good.

It still seems like alot of people have been looking at KK’s like their going to improve play by 200% when really, a flat bearing does fine…

But if they want to get a KK, who are you to try and stop them? KK’s don’t make up for a bad throw anyway, so they would have to learn to throw straight either way.

I personally love flat bearings, but I’m not going to try to make someone not get a KK simply because it is “overrated.”

lol i am getting a charmander this november. what would be a cintiquill? cuz that pokemon is awsum.

ROFL
HAHAHA thats the funniest post ive heard for ages

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bull

Brill metaphor or would it be a simile? :wink: Any ways I always got charmander because the first gym is rock so you have to use more strategy. ;D

thanks for the help but it has to be under50 and im going with the red/white speed dial i also make my own string it litterly last forever because i been playing with the string for 3 months. ive been yoyoing since feb this year please dont make fun of me because im a slow learner im just trying to get better and im looking for my first metal. my friend yoyoandrew is coming to my b-day and im going to ask him im i can try his 888 & m1. ive herd the m1’s are being discontinued is that true. ??? ??? ???