Wachusett Yoyo Club!

I need to get a case to transport all my throws. That way Sarah can try some of mine, and make it so it’s not just Tom and me trying all of her stuff.

hahahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice guys. When I get the dates set for NH YoYo clubs next meet would love to have you guys come.

I have a nice 21 yoyo case that I would let you have for cheap. Also, she goes by Sara not Sarah :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to hear the meet went well!!! I know she had a blast!!!

Yes, I had sooooooo much fun there. I can’t believe how many throwers you guys have already, nice friendly, helpful group of yo-yoers, perfect throw space…nice high ceilings. Everything was perfect, except I was late :stuck_out_tongue: But I had a blast…my next weekdays off that fall on meet days…I’m so there. You guys rock. Thanks A Soviet Locust and Teekaycrunch…you guys are the best. Yeah, we’d love to have you guys make it to NH yo-yo club meet too…we have to merge the clubs for a day, like a regional meet. ;D I only had my main throw cases, but glad you guys had fun checking stuff out. I had the best time, thanks for inviting me!

Anytime! we were happy to have a visitor and meet you :slight_smile: we should really plan a date were we should all meet each other! That would be alot of fub and a good experience for our new throwers. I really look forward to formally meet the rest of the club and have a good time.

Alright, thanks! pm’d you…

Hey guys! Tom just made this video of the club, highlighting the members and their progress. Check it out!

HAHA Nice video!!! I make a cameo right at the end!!! You guys were all super nice and talented throwers!!

Yeah, i just noticed that! Eli Hops was super fun!

That video was sick! Yeah, great editing work Tommy. I am going to PM Tom some links of the clips I recorded of him throwing the Oxy Ti. When he approves any he likes, I’ll link them here in the thread. He’s an awesome thrower!! You guys are great!

I got there in the end!

Awesome video!

Thanks! and Ooooo cant wait to see videos of me throwing an oxy ti

There will be a meeting on Monday! Let us know if you’re coming!

Bumping it up, let’s get some more interest!

Would love to come but weekdays are tough to make it.

Right now we’re looking for a place to have twice monthly meets, like probably every other Saturday or something like that. Specifics will come once we can find a good location that is actually available and convenient. Hopefully it’ll be on weekends. We’ll keep you posted.

I wanna come…

But aren’t you in like New Jersey or something?