Yoyo Club- sharing info

Anyone here in or running a yoyo club?

Looking to make connections. We’re in New Bedford, MA

I’m in Hudson, MA, but have not found any local clubs myself.

Right now I’m just running a school club. But it’s good to do this. Would love to see the tournaments/challenges happen.

1 Like

I went to the Yoyo Expert Throwdown last fall in north/east Hampton. People came from NY, CT, RI, and surrounding states. Their A 2 Z science store has a yoyo school on Fridays and Saturdays I believe as well, its just kind of a hike to go often. hoping to get more details on the northeast regionals in jun…

Now that I have the kids involved, hopefully I can get a group to go next year.

2 Likes

Hi Melynda!

Its a little ways away for you, but I organize a club in Medford, MA (Boston YoYo Club)

We have a meeting this Friday March 24th 6:15pm-8:15pm - Our last meetup we had a decent turnout of 12 players from all over! MA/ME/Boston Areas

Facebook: Boston Throwers | Facebook
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bostonyoyoclub/
Gmail: bostonyoyoclub@gmail.com

Let me know if you have any questions! :slight_smile:
-Eric

4 Likes

That’s awesome. Do you all have a flier I could share with my group? Because I run a school club, I can’t invite others. But I believe I’m up to around 10-15 kids!

Thanks,
Melynda

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks. WE are a bit far but I put that up in my room. Good to see there are others around.

1 Like

cool, can’t make it this weekend but hopefully will be able to at some point in the near future.

1 Like