Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

Thanks for the info. Mine is gonna stay right next to the perfume cloud skywalker and will never leave :slight_smile: can’t wait to get it I have had every colorway of the second run and I think this one is my favorites along with cherry blossoms

What does a Sky’s end skywalker look like? :slight_smile: pics? :slight_smile:

this is it…
i got one too! MY First Skywalker!!!

It reminds me of the place where Norse Gods live Asgard or something like that :slight_smile: it’s not as pretty as the cherry blossom anodize in my opinion or the blue and silver one with the brown splash :smiley: beautiful

^ I think you mean the mint green with silver/clear acid wash with brown splash aka yo-duh. I do think the cherry blossom is one of the best colorways ever. I have owned at one time every colorway of the skywalkers runs except the solid ones (I have a purple one though) and one thing is for sure they all looked amazing. The skys end has a earthy colorway kinda like the smeargully (top 3 IMO) but pops a little more. The goldfish orange flows very nice with the almost champagne acid wash and the forest green goes very nice with it all. I love it and am gonna hold onto this one for good

Hey, does anyone know when the G3T will be released?

g3t is still being put through its paces

Septopus leg #2 is on the machines next week :slight_smile:

… :o

Thanks

Is a Flying Hut prediction run planned for the future? I would love to get a blasted and anodized one.

What about the Kumo? :wink: God Bless - Moefv

Very cute. VsNYYC wat up.

thanks Juan. hope all is well on the west coast

as for a Flying Hut production, they will be around earliest X-Mas, latest Valentine’s day

1 Like

Thank you, I may have accidentally ruined mine and need to replace it, I will be saving for one. Hopefully it is an after Christmas release so I can use my Christmas money to buy it.

i replied to your ano question.

sorry to hear about your Hut. they were so darn fragile.

the production run is corrected though :slight_smile:

Cool I will be looking forward to it, the only thing that might hurt my savings would be if I found anothor pre-pro on the bst.

Hey Heath! Whats the word on the Kumo? God Bless - Moefv

unfortunately, its a no go

the other member of the collab has seemingly dropped from the earth

Oh man that stinks. So only one man in the world has the only Kumo? God Bless - Moefv

heath has one as well if i am not mistaken, while it is sad to see the kumo put down because of one unnamed party going dark, why not try and get another who knows delrin well help out?