Vote: Cascade-Code 2-Code 1

Vote for which you like the most!

i <3 code 2

Cascade, with brass ultralights.

Bumps weight to almost 68 I’m not mistaken.
Feels AMAZING. I adore this heavy weight on smaller yoyos

I am always extremely impressed whenever I throw my cascade (soon to have three). I just can’t put it down, it’s the perfect YoYo for me.

However, I wasn’t a fan of either the code 2 or code 1. Both were too large for my preferences.

I<3mycode2

They’re all awesome, but the CODE2 gets my vote. :wink:

I have only tried the cascade, another kid would not let me try his code 2. :’(

I prefer the Code 1, since its H wing profile is very floaty feeling, but still powerful…Need to get myself a Code 1, loved the one I tried. Dead smooth throw.

Hmm, I wonder why that might be…

1 Like

Code 2 for sure. Though I do love my Cascade and Code 1 as well.
The Code 2 has got to be one of my favorite throws of all time though.
Code 2 w/aluminum ultralights, a Center trac bearing and dragon string. Can’t be beat. Absolute beast.

Since I have only owned a CODE1, and getting my absolute favorite color in the mail soon! :D, I have to say CODE1, but I can see a CODE2 with ultralights would be dope!

Cheers,

Cascade

Code 1

Owned all of those and the Code 1 wins by far. Curious how many people who voted for something other than the Code 1 have played a Code 1? Code 1’s still one of the best yoyos ever made, don’t let the shape fool you. Responds so well to side effects and has a real fun feel to it. Cascade is great too, but just not quite as good as the Code 1. I just can’t get into the Code 2. It feels a little awkward in the hand with so much grooved area, and is just a touch heavy, i dunno. They’re all fun!

Yeah, that’s how I felt about my code 2. not right in the hand.