Video of the Week #3 - BSP'Z and Big Suga Daddy

These videos go together.

The first one is when Tyler and JonRob get the BSP (and Danny jumps off a dumpster)

The next is when it - eeerrrrr… “passes away”

(Language Warning for both videos)

1 Like

Those were good videos. I have high respect for Tyler and JonRob, although I did lose some respect for them after seeing those videos. I should of read the warning on the bottom before seeing those vids. :frowning:

You can’t lose respect for somebody if that’s just the way they are. It’s your fault for respecting them in the first place then.

I loved the videos. Super fun to watch. Thanks DYonch!

Who cares if they swear a bit. a bet you a hudred dollars that you have sworn before, or swear quite often.

I doubt it. I’m pretty sure hes religious.

Hey guys, don’t get mad me. Im sorry but I dont think it is right to swear, at least not like that.

I guess it is thier choice, they can do it if they want.

So your saying it is bad for respected someone because they are good.
Oh and yea im Christian.

You know, I don’t wanna fight. This is a really cool forum, and I don’t wanna mess it up by discussing whats right and wrong (I guess thats what I did in the first place). It was a good vid. Good moves.

No. I’m saying it’s bad respecting someone only because they are good and you don’t even know them, then later you say you are disappointed in them for the content of their character before you even realize what it contains.

Ok samad, fine. I guess all im trying to say is that they are great playes and most likely great people. I can’t judge them for cussing on a video, I just wish they didn’t. Now can we stop fighting, really. I don’t want to be enemies with anybody. Please.

I loved and hated the videos… They were awesome and funny, but I just hate when people beat the crap outa yoyos…

and tylers whip thing had me dieing.

That video was sick. No lie.

So old, but some really fun vids to watch! Thanks for posting !

too violent ( damage to yoyos is a no-no for me.) lol. i enjoyed the yoyoing…

Haha
Great videos. True story

mommy, mommy they said a bad word…get over it…

as for the vid, i love the look on joes face lol

Ya know, you make a big deal over something so small.
Samad already got on me for this. You don’t need to. I don’t care who cusses anymore.

The first vid was hilarious, the second one was even funnier. I can’t believe how much damage you did to that yoyo. But still that whip thing was sick.

I’m not trying to get on you I’m just saying that you’re in a minority of people who have the self control not to swear and if you decide to do that more power to you, I sure wouldn’t be able to do it. You just dont need to post that you dont like how they swear, just mute it and be done with it.

Ok, you guys are right. Im sorry I created such a commotion. To tell you the truth, this is my first time doing this kind of stuff. I don’t have a facebook, myspace, or even a cell phone. Next time something like this comes around I just wont say anything about it.
So are we cool?

Sounds good man :slight_smile:

Cool. :slight_smile: