cool yoyo videos

watch our videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ChUs6AgFqk

Well the quality definitely isn’t high… :stuck_out_tongue:
I suggest that instead of doing a poor a job of everything and blaming it on some other random excuse, you actually put effort into yoyoing. For exmaple, your review was just two sentences saying how awesome a pgmv2 is, and you blame it on your “friend” who told you to wirte a crummy review. Please just try to be more serious. Otherwise, your tricks were awesome and I look forward to seeing your next vid!

i wuznt rrly blaming him he just told me to make a crappy review and see how many ppl reply and yea i no its a pretty old webcam

Next time make it more high def. because nobody wants to see a video with super poor quality, also next time try not to mess up in a video. :wink:

yea i no i screwed up a fe times

Try windows movie maker or just iMovie and convert/ save it as HD

hey buddy, im his “crummy” Friend who TOLD Him to write the review. I Did that because everyone thinks theyre so great and the best yoyoers ever and they are so judgemental, so for now on dont judge people who are doing this for fun and love instead of trying to get sponsered when really theres only a 1 and a million chance. DUDE.

Well most of the people here are doing it for fun and very few people yoyo just to get sponsored. Also it’s much higher chance than 1 in a million.

Yeah Man. It is WAY More then 1 in a Million Chance of Getting Sponsored. And Why Would Anybody YoYo just to get Sponsored? If Somebody just YoYo’d to get Sposored, and then they Get Sponsored, What Would they do Next? I mean, and YoYoing is For Fun, and Pretty Much Everybody on the Forums YoYo Just Because its Fun. Like Doubleyo7 Said, Very Few People YoYo Just to get Sponsored. And Even if that were True, yym101, That is Still No Reason to Tell your Friend to make a Pointless Review. :wink:

No, it’s called giving a crap.

Work on your attitude buddy, because no one here is really judgemental, although we do expect a few things from forum members. I haven’t heard one person say that they are the best, or even better than anyone else. It’s called having a good attitude towards one another. Get off your pedestal and stand with the rest of us, okay? Alot of our members aren’t trying to get sponsored, and ALL of us throw for fun. I don’t think the forums are where you belong, considering it’s just been one fight after another with you.

What to take away from this?

You aren’t the savior you’re making yourself out to be, so stop trying to be.

Ok, I am going to be honest, I didnt read the entirety of this thread but let me throw down my 2 cents after I started seeing senseless flaming. Ok, not all of us have a good quality camera, or one at all (me). I know that a lot of times I want to tell someone off because what they are putting up on these forums is, lets face it, crap. But, as far as THESE forums go, we are not to discourage each other for no other purpose, I understand constructive criticism but none of that seems present here. yym might have had a level of pride in this video and who the heck are we (other members) to be telling him that he sucks or his video is crap. Make a point to HELP the guy instead of trampling his pride. Who knows maybe this is all he can afford camera-wise and he worked hard on what he did decide to post and share with the community, all of you elitist jerks need to back off. None of this is directed at Quinton mind you, he was trying to do the same thing I am, squash some beef, only he has a different way of dealing with situations like this. Also, yym, as an addendum to Q’s post, you need to clean up your attitude because there are a few of us who are not sponsored, non-mods, non-admins, that can and will make sure you don’t trash up these forums, myself included. We are all here because we love yoyos and if you can’t leave your drama at school, I for one don’t want you here.

So let me state this for those of you who hate to read my ‘wall of text’ (as it has been previously described) to say, Stand up, Shut up, and Throw.

3 Likes

Bad attitude much?
Joey…

Anyways, I would suggest investing in a nicer camera, even some webcams can record in better quality then that one you are using. Take some time to edit, basically, don’t be lazy about it, haha.

J.

well i dont rrly have money to waste on a stupid camera so idc about high quality

just get a “stupid” camera and high quality makes the vid 80times better.

dude i aint gonna save money and waste it on a camera just to impress u

Then I deleted my post.

thnx

But you really shouldn’t use that language here.

Nothing to see here folks, let’s move along.

This is the end
Beautiful friend, the end…

5 Likes