3 month yoyo video.

i am using a dark magic 2 with bad vibe, thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDo0k4j1EQU

So first of all, I can’t tell for sure but if the video does have swear words in it take it off now, this is an all ages forum. If it doesn’t then I apologize. Secondly, the video quality was terrible, I couldn’t tell what was going on, and the lighting was almost nonexistent. Lastly, try editing your videos so it doesn’t look so sloppy every time you mess up.

k sorry

people are so serious about stuff on here like, really? ive been hrowing for 3 months, youve probably been throwing for years! so yes, sorry.

If your going to post a video why wouldn’t you want to be taken seriously? I’m only offering constructive criticism so you can make your next video better. When I posted my 3 month video I WANTED all the criticism I could get so I could improve myself.

im doing this for fun… not competition so in my eyes, then its just me having fun.

its nice to see a new yoyoer that is doing it for fun unlike the majority of new comers who are doing it to get on a team and get sponsored. those are nice goals but dont let that be your only reason for throwing. i liked the vide but you might wana get some more lighting but other than that it seams your doing very well for 3 months. keep it up :slight_smile:

I can’t see the strings…

Also, you can post explicit videos, just put a warning before the video.