Tyler Severance is beast!

Enjoy! No flame wars please! ;D

Sorry about the other one getting deleted. :-\

But after watching this video, I must say that Tyler is quite good.

Eh…

JM Edit: Let’s be nice and refrain from making such negative comments about other people.

I don’t really like Tyler though, but you have to admit he is good. But not Yukki good. :wink:

Lean AWAY from nasty comments fellow happy people. We need eternal tranquility.

I agree. Tyler owns in 5a, but Yukki’s got him beat at 1a.

Awww, don’t be sorry, I deleted it myself.

who cares about being so freaking nice why are all yoyoers such goody two shoes.

Goody two shoes- no
respectful-yes

that seems to be one trait you dont have… :wink:

Lol, you are extremely silly to assume all yoyoers are goody two shoes.

Tyler Severance is a professional.

Signature designed yo-yo SEVERE.
Member of Team YoYoFactory.
National AND World Champion.

Show some respect - he has crazy skill - he is and always will be one of the most talented 5A players to hit the stage.

It’s not about being a goody two shoes - it’s about keeping this forum an inviting place for yo-yoers of all ages to come and get questions answered, help others out, and just enjoy the friendly community mindset.

Let me just kinda clarify something here: There’s nothing wrong with arguing with each other - it’s human nature. It doesn’t even really matter when a friendly debate becomes just a little ‘not so friendly’. The real issue is that it devolves into name calling and just being nasty to each other for no good reason.

Last time I checked, Tyler is a National and World Champion and a professional yo-yoer who dedicates his life to this sport, including helping others with his valuable time. Instead of criticizing his hair-style, why not learn something from everything he has to teach?

There is no reason for these shenanigans to continue.

7 Likes

I think Tyler is a great yoyoer. I love watching him; he’s like a poet of yoyo.

Dude, you only think? :), Well if that’ the thing, I’ll just believe if you are so good than him. ^^V

YOYOEXPERT EDIT:
This was disrespectful to the forum as a whole. You have a warning ban for 7 days. When and if you come back we won’t give you another chance if this kind of disrespect is shown again.

you dont learn do you? Somebody delete this dudes post. Where are you going arguing over the internet? May the banhammer be with ya my friend

We was trollin’…

I like Tyler on a yoyoing level. But I am mixed up about him on a personal level. That is irrelevant to the thread in this case, however. I love his skill, and especially his 1a. He is a master for sure.

I have officially lost respect for the people of YYE.

'tis the price of idiocy.