Video Game Thread

COD4 in my honest opinion is the best COD Game ever. It would be awesome if you could do splitscreen on multi

I’m playing a surprisingly good indie game called Sang-Frang: Tales of Werewolves. It is kind of like Orcs Must Die!, but much more strategy oriented. The enemies are really strong, so you need to plan your traps well. The graphics are crap, though. It is only $15 on Steam, get it.

greg hastings 2 and forza 4 some others but those r the main ones. i got a wheel for forza it rocks!!!

I just finished up Bioshock Infinite the other day. If you enjoyed the first two and were a little hesitant about it not being in Rapture…Don’t worry about it. Game was awesome, ending was fantastic. Best game I’ve played in a while.

Super hexagon and GRID 2.

How long did it take you to pass it?

Couple of days. I got it out the Red box and kept it like 5 days. Very enjoyable. I’ll probably buy it once the DLC comes out

I’ve been playing alot of PC Dark souls too. We should totally add each other on GFWL and have some jolly co-operation with DSCFix.

I’ve been playing A LOT of Dark Souls. I seriously love all the background stories and lore.

My favorite games have to be:
The World Ends With You (NDS)
Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic 1 and 2 (PC)
Metro 2033 (PC)
Dark Souls (PC)
Starcraft 1 & 2 (PC)
Warcraft 3 (PC)
Deus EX: HR (PC)

If anyone wants to add me on Steam, my username is McCando. :slight_smile:

I’m not allowed to play games with violence. :stuck_out_tongue:

What will happen if gaben release half life 3

PC:

Portal 1 and 2

Crusader Kings 2

Minecraft

X3: Reunion

Too many indie platformers

Recently I’ve been playing

TF2
Dragon ball raging blast 2
Black ops 2
Battlefield 3
Bioshock infinite
and I ordered Ni No Kuni wrath of the white witch on saturday.

Isn’t that everything but sports and puzzle games?

Did anyone else notice that x2 xp went through monday night for BO2?

La-mulana just came out on Steam.

Played like half an hour of it, and can already say that the game is amazing. It’s like an amazing 2D Metroidvania-style game. They even have the WHIP. They’ve put in exact musical quotes from both Zelda and Castlevania!!! (this is huge for me as a music-nerd).

1 Like

I’m playing the nfs most wanted 2005. I only have a ps2, so that’s what i work with.

MINECRAFT
Half life 2
Portal 2
Portal 1
Gmod

Most any JRPG, but I am completely obsessed with Final Fantasy as a whole.

I know this is a necro, but i wanted to bring it back.

Played portal 2 today and got addicted. Just when the game starts getting boring, they add a plot twist. so fun!

I finished game in about 15 hours. Right now I’m going through for all of the achievements.