US to Switzerland - Need shipping help

@Faticat and I are trying to figure out the best was to ship from Rochester, NY to his place in Switzerland. I’ve checked all the big guys (DHL, FedEx, UPS) and they are in the hundreds of dollars.

USPS seems to be somewhere between 50 and $100. Is that the best we’re going to do or does anyone have a better alternative?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

How big is the box and how much does it weigh? Cause I put in a 1lb 6oz box and it was only 28.

2 Likes

Thanks! I did see that for normal delivery. We were trying to get it there a little faster with the Express.

1 Like

Are there any other options shipping by air from the US to Switzerland besides DHL, FedEX, UPS, and USPS ? I think those are the only options and you may be stuck.

1 Like

Did you check parcelmonkey? Had some very decent rates through it.

2 Likes

using usps first class international, it’s not a bad deal - and the timing isn’t bad either…

2 Likes

I saw Parcelmonkey… having not heard of it I passed it by.

As far as USPS it could be hit or miss… just dont want to see it get lost and sit for 30+ days. I guess these days it is what it is.

Thanks for the feedback folks.

You pay dearly for any kind of express or priority.

For sure.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.