How much is it for USPS first class under 50$ averages 4-6 bisness days cost

?

Check out USPS online and find out.

I honestly dont know but usally when people send me packages its like this.

11.95$
Priority Mail International with Custom Decleration Tracking

4$
First Class International with Customs Decleartion Tracking

PS:

Mod should post this for Looking for Help / Recommendation
[move it]

Postage is generally based on weight, not value. If you insure then value comes in to the equation. The USPS priority shipping that most online stores seem to use is based primarily on size. If it fits in the box it’s around $5, I can’t recall the exact amount.

It depends. If it can fit in the flat rate boxes, value is irrelevant unless you want to insure the package. You’ve seen the commercials “if it fits it ships”. If you can cram it in the box, it’s good to go. Price is based on the size of the box. Sometimes Priority Mail can be cheaper than First Class.

Otherwise, you need dimensions and weight, plus sending and recieving ZIP codes.

i was talking about through here not tradeing,selling. or buying thanks anyways ;D

$2 to $3

ok thanks

It’s the same issue. Many people on BST insist on not only sending, but also RECEIVING using Priority Mail. I just completed a small BST deal, but I’m requesting the seller just use First Class postage. It’s not an urgent item and so what if it takes an extra day or two.

The good thing is that for First Class, they mostly go on weight and yoyos don’t weight that much, so they they go by dimensions.

Always feel free to discuss other shipping options from YYE. Customer service is excellent and they want you to be happy with your purchase, and I’m sure if they can find a way for you to save a few dollars, they’d be happy to see about helping out.

I actually put “If it fits it ships” on my homework before. The teacher actually marked it right for some reason. ;D

wat teacher?