Unpopular Yoyo Opinions

the pyramatte is hit or miss with some folks… i prefer a blasted, but the pyramatte is ok with me too

4 Likes

Full length yoyo videos aren’t worth it to make anymore unless it’s purely for your own enjoyment.

3 Likes

The Peak 2 plays better than the OG Peak :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

yoyos taste better when dipped in applesauce.

6 Likes

This right here.

1 Like

for many tricks its impossible to know how difficult they are from how they look.
is follows that awarding multiple clicks to a difficult looking trick will more often than not be biased.

5 Likes

I don’t care what anyone says, if someone is able to use that yoyo to win a world championship it’s a good yoyo.

4 Likes

they’re necessary for wood throws. and if you’re ever interested in try it, zipline makes a cotton string called kot-n that’s the best feeling cotton string i’ve ever used, feels like poly would basically.

4 Likes

Actually I will try that, thank you

1 Like

To a point. Some people have such a high skill level that they are able to pull off amazing things with ANY yoyo - even Dollar Tree yoyos. I’m not referring to the Replay Pro / Gentry. I think there are some folks who could win a local competition with a Dollar Tree yoyo.

5 Likes

Yoyos play better when you mod the yoyo with the ketchup mod

HI JOSH YEE

2 Likes

Haha you are too kind! But I really appreciate it. I can understand though, the 14 year olds that do nothing but practice all day and look down on those who don’t can be a bit annoying.

4 Likes

Pyramatte finish is my favorite personally . Bead blasts scratch to easy sometimes.

One drops finishes have been nice lately and G2s diamond blast is just phenomenal .

5 Likes

Doc Pop comes to mind.

2 Likes

All organics are basically the same and are completely played out… to the point of complete irritation when you see XYZ company bringing out new said “organic” … would love for companies to wear out a new shape.

there I said it.

6 Likes

:man_shrugging:t3:

13 Likes

There looks to be a little H in there - it’s acceptable :wink:

5 Likes

53x44 62g 7068

5 Likes

People complaining about how a signature yoyo should have been made with different characteristics / specs. Signature yoyos are made with the characteristics and specs that the person whose signature is on it wanted.

19 Likes

The Valor has by far the best looking Saturday Market finish. Super deep and rich colors that put some of the other SM’s I’ve seen to shame.

3 Likes