Popular Yo-yo opinions

Since it seems to be getting a little heated over there on What is an unpopular yoyo opinion? :sweat_smile: maybe we can connect with some ideas and opinions on the more common ones. Anything that you think is common in the yo-yo community is good. Maybe I’ll learn smthn new.

I’ll go first:

The pain from the learning stage of yo-ing (or just in general) is definitely worth it.

14 Likes

Sure in person meet ups are a blast I wish there where more in person yoyo opportunities

14 Likes

One Drop is one of the yoyo companies to ever exist

15 Likes

Yo-yo is the best hobby ever. Stress reliever, collecting, skill based, best community, and just overall cool

14 Likes

That one guy @LeftyThrower24 makes some bangers in the memes thread

Nah for real though, @KirbyRobot reviews are super helpful, @mable and @GTDropKnot are the backbone of every trick thread, @SR1 always has great yoyo advice, @Albertino imo has some of the dopest trick videos on this forum and you should check em out, @bheinz63 and @tigerbeatt post fire in the “what are you throwing” thread on a daily basis.

15 Likes

Lol yeah I’ve seen em. Probably one of my favorite threads

2 Likes

The only thing more awesome than N yo-yos is N+1 yo-yos!

5 Likes

amen :saluting_face:
man there’s this one yoyoer @theendofcake whos super helpful with string reviews am i right (•ω<)☆

6 Likes

Definitely! Really helpful person :wink:

2 Likes

Hey for real though! Keep up the good work, I’ve read every single one. :handshake: Usually a Sochi/Kitty bulk guy but your review’s definitely have me wanting to try some other stuff now

4 Likes

Reminds me of my stance on the DV888.

8 Likes

You can enjoy yoyo in many different ways and that is so lovely

8 Likes

hehe thanks! i got some sochi and kitty string in the queue, so be on the lookout for those! if anybody recommends a string in the topic i immediately give it priority

1 Like

Yoyos are yoyos. I’m pretty sure this opinion is incapable of being argued against

3 Likes

I don’t think tautologies are technically opinions? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well… now hear me out yo-yos can also be shot glasses.

2 Likes

I’ve played with my yo-yos and ewwww.

4 Likes

@GTDropKnot is the best hades salesman

8 Likes

Bro responds with “Hades lol” in every thread ong

2 Likes

I appreciate that <3. Love to play the beautiful yo-yos i have

3 Likes