Popular Yo-yo opinions

@yoyodoc has the most entertaining posts.

Spoiler- If you actually read through them all the way, the nuggets of truth that may be hidden inside, priceless.

10 Likes

You have a SM Thorn (I think?) that I’m extremely jealous of

1 Like

Lolol I caution everyone right here and now that Hades is intense and anyone who hasn’t played with it might hate it. I don’t wanna be the reason anyone buys a Yoyo they don’t like. That doesn’t change the fact that it’s the best Yoyo tho and my absolute favorite Yoyo lol

4 Likes

I’m not gonna lie man, ever since I saw your post about it I’ve been torn on keeping it lol. I dont play it much and I think you deserve it more

3 Likes

I just love playing yo-yo in this best of all possible worlds.

8 Likes

Unresponsive 1A is goat

8 Likes

Haha nah nah I had no intentions of pressuring you on selling it to me man I promise! It does happen to be one of my favorite colorways on one of my favorite yo-yos im just saying. (Seriously though man keep it at least for awhile, cuz now I’d feel like I made you do it or something :skull:)

1 Like

Its been in contention for the chopping block for a while, colorway alone is saving it. If I happen to reach out to you, I’d hope its clear I dont feel pressured I just recognize your love for the yoyo and my ability to not enjoy the yoyo lol

4 Likes

Deal, if you reach out to me down the line (I hope that means I have first dips now lol) I’m taking it for sure. It will be babied but it will also be played, just not over hard surfaces

3 Likes

Yoyos are best enjoyed with a string.

11 Likes

disagree, i like to gnaw my teeth on them and occasionally bite them. arguably more fun than tricks

6 Likes

@sakatuca #ModernYoyoTricks and #ThingsThatRepeat are just a friendly reminder how much fun Yoyo is and can be

12 Likes

I like when yoyo go

SPEEN

C bearings are a good size for yo-yos.

7 Likes

That the people who want to use my yoyo are annoying. Not only I dont want to go out of my way to let them use my yoyo but they 1) will proboly NOT have ANY clue how to bring up an unresponsive but 2) The yoyos I use are kinda expensive… I dont want some dumbarse person slamming it causing it to dent. If someone is really nice/my friend I sometimes let them though but usually I just say “No”.

Well that’s one way to think about it I’m more the mind set it’s a toy let’s play with these things. I let a bunch of 10 year old play my yo-yos a few weekends ago. They had a blast my iceberg is a mess and my monarch took a beating plus a bunch of new dings on yo-yos I had kept in amazing condition prior but I’m hoping those kids take away how great yoyo is and feel the same about the community in the long run.

Like I tell my son sharing is caring.

5 Likes

Is @LeftyThrower24 one of the sweetest? Yes for sure is, thanks a lot for the mention :heart::heart:

6 Likes

I will gladly buy reasonably priced premium responsive yo-yos with more than 2 minutes of inventory.

3 Likes

True. Anything can be a shot glass if your brave enough

3 Likes

Agreed, I usually bring an old/cheap beater or a responsive for situations like this just because I lack the power to say no.

1 Like