Unpopular Yoyo Opinions

It’s also better than the VTWO yikes

4 Likes

It’s just how collectable things are. The older certain things get but if they stay in somewhat demand, the value goes up.
I recently sold a holographic venasaur(pokemon card) that I paid probably 3$ for in a booster. I kept it mint alongside a few other pokemon cards since I had it in the 90s. The venasaur almost yielded 80$ on it’s own. That was from a shop who planned on selling it for more. (I used that money to buy a yoyo of course :laughing:) NO RAGRETS

10 Likes

oh man, don’t even get me started on pokemon cards, I threw out (literally in the recycle bin) my entire set of pokemon cards. I had mulriple complete sets including tons of 1st editions.

3 Likes

This thread confuses me. If I agree with an opinion should I click the heart? Or should I reserve the like button for the opinions I wildly disagree with? If I see a lot of likes on a post does that mean every one voted because they agree? Or did they all disagree?

Online communication is hard says the guy who has spent the last year trying to run research projects over video conferencing and email.

Oh… this is supposed to be about yoyo opinions? OK. Everybody is making too darn many new organics. It’s like fixies and hipsters, well maybe fixed axle wood yoyos fit that analogy better. Its like the bartenders with modernized old fashioned (expensive) haircuts in trendy bars creating the thousandth variation of the old fashioned, only with ingredients you’ve never heard of. In either case, more often than not the result is pretty damn good. That ought to do it :wink:

17 Likes

I’m pretty sure this thread is just to voice your frusterations qnd woes about q particular thing in the yoyo community. heart no heart, doesn’t matter. whatchu wanna say to make it seems like someone is listening :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Just quoting this one because it’s a really good unpopular yoyo opinion, IMO.

3 Likes

I think the heart can be in agreement or just acknowledgement of the post. I never click the heart if I have no idea what people are talking about. The haircuts kill me! I hate that in The Walking Dead some characters have trendy 2020/2021 haircuts and it’s the friggin’ apocalypse. Haircuts are haircuts but like you call them - old-fashioned modernized haircuts look nice but make me cringe at the same time. No offense but those cuts seem like they need a lot maintenance.

5 Likes

Well how in the world are you going to fight off a zombie horde if you’re not looking your best?

7 Likes

this actually may be our opportunity to collect data. watch zombie flicks
and check for the zombie attack per hairstyle ratio, and form bands of anti-zombie hoards using defense strengths based on hairstyle…

7 Likes

I do not like very soft strings. They annoy me.

7 Likes

I’m with you. Super soft strings are kind of like light yoyos for me - too numb for me to get good feeling.

5 Likes

All yoyo opinions are unpopular

5 Likes

I’m unpopular

6 Likes

New phone who dis?

7 Likes

My favorite freestyles are ones with good music. If the freestyle has good music and some banger tricks it’s probably one of my favorites.

3 Likes

I don’t like Coca-Cola yoyos or spinners, I don’t think there worth any more than $2 each. And don’t believe that they are “super rare” when there’s boxes upon boxes available to buy
My unpopular opinion :wink:

Heavy Sigh

11 Likes

I’m with you on this one. I mean, Russell makes decent plastic yo-yos but they’re nothing special. The Coke fiends seem to go crazy over them though.

Having said that the Tom Kuhn 1984 Olympic No Jive yo-yo is worth five times what this yo-yo is priced at. I’m sure Coke collectors look at the price of that yo-yo and scratch their heads wondering why anyone would pay that much for a yo-yo without the word Coca-cola on it.

5 Likes

Just looking at the shutter wide angle gap is soooo pleasing

4 Likes

video yoyo reviews are boring. i like my reviews typed out. or, better yet, carved into a log somewhere. maybe even done on a chalk board and then captured with a flip phone camera. just tossing ideas around here.

7 Likes

I think the non side effect yweti plays better than the side effect version.

4 Likes