Unpopular yoyo opinion(anti-yo)

I am biased against companies like Yoyorecreation, sOMETHING because i would never (with very rare exceptions) spend more than $150 on a yoyo. The most i have ever spent on a yoyo is $130 for the a-rt grail and $145 for the a-rt garrett

Bruh, you own a nickel and copper plated which are worth way more lol. Iā€™d love to snag one off you if youre looking to let one go :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s funny, I gave up my ywet because I thought the panorama/diorama are similar enough that owning both doesnā€™t make sense. Both the ywet and dio feel stable for a highwall, and I liked the ywetā€™s chunkier rims compared to the yweti (I had MK1), but the diorama achieves the same feel and playstyle without shelling out $200+ for a shelfqueen youā€™re afraid of damaging.

1 Like

Donā€™t own a ywet, but the Hspin G&E 4 is probably one of my all time favorites (next to a HM of course)

3 Likes

Ooooh i got some good ones.
-After 3.0 hooks get boring to watch
-Yuuki slacks are overrated
-5a is the best main division for many reasons
Iā€™m probably gonna be hated for the last 2 haha

2 Likes

Hahaha! Yuuki Slacks are overrated! I hope someday I may feel that way as well - but it ainā€™t happened yet! :rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™d pay someone 50 bucks to come to my home and teach me yuuki slack.

I thought boingy boingy was a pain, lol

5 Likes

man iā€™d trade being able to seasick and yuuki slack for the ability to make speed combos look good lmao

1 Like

Wear a cool hat while you speed combo, itā€™ll look fire

1 Like

Thatā€™s how it works. Sunglasses as well but that was kind of Hiroyukiā€™s thing.

1 Like

I still havenā€™t gotten seasicks down pat.

frustrating trick for sure. i find that having motion sickness while doing them really enhances the experience lol. on a more serious note though, figuring out pop n fresh and boingy boing was the big thing that led to me getting seasick down as it relies on you being able to bounce the yoyo around with confidence.

4 Likes