UNDERrated YoYos

Derp a lerp.

the Magicyoyo No. 5 is definitely underrated. this thing is soo smooth and stable :slight_smile:

I think the flying v by SPYY is a little underrated. I know it was aimed at people who like to play slimmer and even responsive throws which is a narower market anyway, but even with the regular sized bearing it is just a brilliant throw. I wish the would do another run.

Magics are great they are cheap and work good

Personally, I’ve noticed that Spyy products do not get that much hype/limelight when they all play so dang good. In particular I am speaking about the Spyy Dynamo. The shape is pretty great for competition style and the colors really just look awesome.

So yes, Spyy Dynamo.

I completely agree with the SPYY “Dynamo” as well.

Additionally, I also agree with rezzyrice in that the YYF “Primo” is very underrated.

I also have to say the sOMEThING “Angle” seems to me is underrated. Great mid-sized YoYo !!

I don’t here a lot about about the role model by yyf and I also don’t here about any of the yyj metals

Nearly every YYJ. Especially the Theory.

lol

You definitely don’t hear much about the YYF Boss, but l love it.

Yyf nova,yyf primo, yyj ringmaster,yyj pinnicle,c3/clyw h5/chief,clyw gnarwal

facepalm

The theory is talked about, not a ton, but I can give you that one ;).

I personally think the Token using talked about much, yet it plays like a 100 metal…

I read the discussion on the magic yoyo n12 shark from a while back. After ordering one, I have to say it is the best bang for the buck and undervalued throw I know. Great ano for grinds, long spins, unbelievably stable. It is always my first recommendation to someone who is just getting started and wants a high level yoyo.

ILYY
the best finishes, period.
lots of fun to play, interesting variety of designs.
I need to try more of them

If the Nile ever gets fully released, pick one up. They’re really really good!

And anything by YoyoJoker. Don’t know why they don’t get more love.

CLYW Chief :wink:

lsimhbiwfefmtalol

Definitely the YoYoJam ringmaster. Excellent feel

The blood brothers are underrated too. I have the first one and its very nice

Bassline, such a good yoyo.

I agree on the SPYY love too! The Addiction is one of my all time favorites, all of their throws are beautifully ano’d and are smooth as can be.

1 Like