Underrated Throws?

Anything that’s not general-yo, yoyofactory, CLYW or onedrop.

The most underrated company is probably Spin Dynamics. All three of their yoyos are amazing, and i have yet to have acquired that darn monkey fist ive wanted for almost a year.

MagicYoyo D5 and N12. Although there are plenty MYY fans coming out of the woodwork on the forums, there’s still a huge number of people that have never heard of them, or dismissed them without even trying them. I’d say they count as underrated.

I really think that the OD 54 is one of the most underrated throws out there. It’s is the smoothest thing you can get for under 100 bucks

The Metal Drifter is underrated.

With slight response adjustment, it plays really good.

I wouldn’t go as far a saying really good but yeah once you get a clean bearing and only 1 response sticker it’ll play fairly well.
The one I use to have had a polished catch zone and looked sweet!

Super G anyone? I think it plays really good.

Primo no doubt.

Delrin Severe, Proton.

I know. It may not be the best performance wise but it is a heck of a fun throw.

Sorry I had to.

I do believe the proton is becoming the choice of 3a players
also the nile from Ilyy

Yeah the proton…

Zeekio prism it plays better then my 100$+ yoyos its really good for 1a and 5a

1 Like

How is the proton underrated? Everyone who I know on here and IRL that has one loves it.

Yes. I realize this, but you do realize you said “when it came out”. It went down in popularity! I found a hate posts on it a lot

1 Like

I have always wanted a Primo Or a 44

The oxygène ozone is really good but I haven’t heard a thing about it. Glad I bought it instead of a Dang. Really any of the oxygène yoyos are underrated especially the Oxy 3 and the io.

Love my Proton it rocks at 1a

dif-e-yo, yoyos…

From the rev-1 overhaul to the juggernaut to the bonechip to the barebones. all great, great, great yoyos.

dif-e-yo…yoyos w/ no hype, just right.

mgodinez

light rain…

1 Like

Anything by Spyy back when they existed. Honestly a lot of YYF stuff is underrated. I don’t care for how they handle some things as a company, but they make really good yoyos.