Ultimate spin top challenge

Okay, I’m not a slave to fashion, I wear a denim work shirt and jeans like 90% of the time… but I can only wonder if anyone could find a more amazing spin top
outfit than this. I know some of the Duncan demonstrators looked pretty silly in the 70’s, but this takes the cake.
This vid is awesome, btw, to see different spin top tricks.

6 Likes

Taka is amazing!!!

2 Likes

Nope. This is as good as it gets. Also helps make these relatively simple tricks look good.

1 Like

Taka showed me how to throw a Koma top at Worlds, his skills are amazing. His contest performance was great, plus he is like the nicest guy ever. Everything he had a hand in was twice as fun as you could imagine it could be.

1 Like

Yep. I dream of acutally meeting with him. I own 2 koma and 2 chonkake due to him :slight_smile: I plan to try to make chonkake a bit more popular in the west ( I want to have a chat with Andre about him having some in the spintop section & maybe doing some tutorials )… They are very fun!!! A must try toy, they taka says it’s a mix between a top, a diabolo & a yoyo I understood this this weekedn when I pulled a double or nothing on it… ( yeah… I’ll make a video soon. this makes no sence to me but it’s hell of a lot of fun ) !!!

1 Like