tyler severance

did you guys know that he puts the string on his index finger not middle. and do you guys know why?

if you are used to doing 5a i think it is easier on ur other finger. :-\ i thinkā€¦

umm, maybe thatā€™s the way he plays? itā€™s not uncommon, my friend puts the string on his index finger too. I wouldnā€™t worry about it. Itā€™s not much different; just awkward if you use your middle.

Thatā€™s just how he started yoyoing and has never changed it. doesnā€™t effect him at all. Doesnā€™t have anything to do with 5a either.

not necessary to quote me but not say anything. I already said it. Just say I agree.

3 Likes

I tried that, and it was too different for me. I couldnā€™t even get a double or nothing going without it feeling funny.

I just quoted to say that I say the same thingā€¦ So many people do it I didnā€™t think it was against the rules.

when i started for the first 3 months i used my index finger but then i switched to my middle.

Itā€™s not against the rules. itā€™s just a pet peeve of mine. :wink:

1 Like

maybe he has a prosthetic middle fingerā€¦

mgodinez

cloudyā€¦

Tyler learned yoyoing on his pointer, so he never bothered to make the adjustment to the middle finger. Heā€™s not the only player who does thisā€¦

Cizrek as well.

There is no certain rule that you have to use your middle, or is there?

Use any fingger that you comfortable with.

The difference isā€¦ Tyler is an accomplished player.

[b]Admin Edit: No reason to call anyone an idiot or any other name.

Thanks
Icthus[/b]

i started yoyoing with my index finger, and switched to my middle when i got into modern yoyoing.

you dont consider Cizrek an accomplished player?  Dang.  He is one of the best in my opion.

1 Like

there was a topic like this a while ago
what tyler said