turning point help

I was told by my parents that I would get one gift for christmas, and I decided to ask for either a tp shake or leviathan 5. Which one should I ask for? If you think there is something way better in the turning point company, please add to it. I want a tp yoyo because I got to throw one at georgia states and it was too amazing to not have one. I have no idea what throw it was. THANKS!!! ;D

I love TP! absolutely amazing yoyos. I dont like the shake though, but if you like the look of it, of course its up to you.
I personally would go for a Positron2 though, if the price of the Palpitation is too high.
Generally all their yoyos seem to be pretty amazing though, so its totally up to you.

If you want the absolute best Turning Point has to offer right now, you might want to look into the Palpitation or Leviathan 7. If those are out of your budget, the Positron 2 and Shake are also ones to consider.

Agreed, Leviathan 7 Is the best that TP has to offer right now. The price is pretty extreme though, so if you are looking for something not as pricey, I suggest:

Positron
Positron 2 (Never played it, but the positron was amazing and it’s hard to imagine TP releasing a bad yoyo)
Paranoid (If you like undersized throws)

For the Leviathan 5 and shake, I have not tried either, but I have played with Leviathan 1, 2, 3, and 7, so I can tell you that the Leviathan series is very good. If you are looking specifically at TP, then that is my list for you. However, if you are looking for any japanese yoyo, then I also suggest the following:

YoYoJoker Double Joker
YoYoJoker Double Joker LF (Lighter version of the Double Joker)
Any YoYoRecreation (Seriously, I have owned a majority of the YYR yoyos released and they have all be great. YYR does like to mess around with weird diameters/width ratios though so make sure to double check the diameter before you decide)
Sengoku Nobunaga (I believe this is a japanese yoyo. This is probably one of my top throws. It’s bi-metal construction makes it a speed demon with great spin times and stability.)

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have.