Tryin to start a yo-yo club in the Dallas-fort worth area

It’s on!!!

1 Like

Hey y’all, tomorrow is our December meetup from 2-4pm at the Flower Mound Public Library! Hope to see y’all there!

1 Like

Hope you have a great turnout and even better times!!:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! We had a good time hanging out and throwing! Thanks James and Philip for coming! Happy holidays and new year y’all!

6 Likes

I’m not really active here, someone from a discord group recommended me to check the forum out, I might be interested joining the next one. I live in DT Dallas and just got back into doing 2a. DM me on ig @therobokat if yall organizing more stuff! I have a pretty big loft and lots of open space and might be able to host some meetups.

2 Likes

I got in touch with the bookstore near me. The owner said just let her know what day and time we plan on meeting up.

1 Like

Hey guys!!! Hope you had a great holiday season!!!

1 Like

Hey y’all, hope everyone is doing well! Thank you for your patience, we now have our next Lone Star Spinners meetup confirmed for Saturday February 24th from 2-4pm at the Flower Mound Public Library! Invite your friends, whether they are newcomers or yoyo experts, we’d love to see y’all there!

4 Likes

I’ll be there.

1 Like

Hey y’all, just a reminder that this Saturday is the next Lone Star Spinners meetup at the Flower Mound Public Library Program Room from 2-4pm! Hope to see you there! Feel free to invite friends, even if they’re in to other skill toys! There are people who play kendama, spin tops, and spinning poi so there’s something for everyone!

One more reminder that tomorrow from 2-4pm is this month’s Lone Star Spinners meetup in DFW at the Flower Mound Library program room! Hope to see you there!

Heads up there’s voting going on at the library but we’re still fine to use the program room. If you’re not sure where to go just ask a library worker and they can help!

Thanks for coming y’all! Had a great time and even got everyone to try some 4A throws and barrel rolls! And thanks again @Mazdarx7FD for letting us try so many different yoyos and talking shop about yoyo design :grinning: Looking forward to next months meet as well!

9 Likes

I had so much fun!!! Can’t wait for the next one. I’m gonna talk to my people at the book store tomorrow.

3 Likes

So glad to hear that! Just keep us posted and maybe we can host next month’s or April there!

2 Likes

Man. That’s one heck of a space to throw in

1 Like

It absolutely is! Lots of space and it was great for 4A :grin:

1 Like

Hey y’all, we got the Flower Mound Public Library reserved for this Saturday for our next Lone Star Spinners meetup from 2-4pm (3/23/2024)! Invite your friends, even if they play other skill toys! Hope to see y’all out there!

3 Likes

It’s gonna be on!!!

1 Like

Awesome, looking forward to it @Yoyomanremo! Just a reminder everyone that tomorrow is our next meetup at the Flower Mound Library from 2-4pm! We’d love to see you there whether you’re new, a regular, or haven’t attended for a while come throw some yoyos or other skill toys with us! See you Saturday!

2 Likes