Tropic Spins Official Manufacturer's Thread

Haha yeah, I can totally understand.

And if anyone is wondering about the price, it costs around $600 for ten yoyos, foxland is kinda expensive, but they are really reliable…

Yeah, that’s why we wanted them done there. Quality above all, right?

Yeah… But I mean, if you are making yoyos for friends, and your friends cant afford yoyos that are $100… But at the same time its really hard to find someone to make them…

I guess it all evens out in the end, its just kinda hard to get started, you guys were really lucky to find someone willing to put forward the money though!

Hahahah! Check your PM’s

More string and things along the way! Don’t miss out!

Are you guys still planning on doing a small run of them?

Yeah, in the future we hope to produce a run of 30,

sounds good when you think that will be? does bcmaddog have them yet?

Not yet. Probably this week.

Oh cool.

I might be able to get my hands on one of these yet.

Hmm, strange that you would go thru the trouble of sending me a pm…

Why?

You know why xD

I’m sorry but I thought you already had People pre ordering these things so why do you need us to buy them when you know not all of us have that kind of money?

We had some left…

Abby, I again am sorry. At first, we did not realize that these were overpriced. I apologize. But also, we lowered the price to $85. Secondly, as of now, Capricorns have all been pre-ordered. Production run Capricorns will be cheaper. Again, I am sorry!

Guys these are prototypes anyways, they will have to cost more, $85 or even $95 isnt a bad price for a proto. They need to pay the guy for the run and need support to start their company.

1 Like

Yea I totally get it. $95 isn’t bad for a yoyo at all

Especially considering they’re being done at foxland…

2 Likes

Capricorn Prototypes expected to arrive today or monday! Will keep everybody posted here and on our ig @tropicspins!