Tropic Spins Official Manufacturer's Thread

Colors are overrated. If it plays it stays!

Nevermind not allowed to share colors (It’s a suprise)

:slight_smile:

i saw them before you took them off. Hahaha

Purple with yellow splash

I didn’t but I’m ok with it being a surprise.

Psst. You. Yes, you. Did you miss out on a Capricorn prototype? Well, we have a raw 1/10 prototype for sale! 90. This prototype has some vibe on fingernail test but isn't that feelable on string, henceforth why it is -10 off than other prototypes. It plays the same, just has a little different flavor. This can also act as a pre-order as well! Pay $95 and you can then exchange this prototype for a brand-new Capricorn Anodized Production run model! So, go go go!

You guys MUST to do this…

I’ll even do a string this color way…

We really want to, but it would be $120 or so

Tee shirts dropping this weekend!

http://i.imgur.com/w0fSsrO.jpg

Avalible in adult sizes S-3XL

Pick one up at www.springtee.com/tropictees once the page is up!

Tell your friends about us, too! Your shirt won’t ship unless 20+ people order one. So, get as many people as you know who yoyo to grab a sweet tshirt for only $17!

No maximum quantity, so everyone can pick one up!

I’d pay it for that lol.

Go to:

To get a tropic spins tee shirt! Order before May 19th to get yours! We need 20+ people to order one within 2 weeks in order for these to get made, so order yours now for only $17!

Available in adult sizes Small-3XL.

Thanks!

Guys, it would mean a lot if you got a shirt. They’re awesome looking (if I do say so myself) and relatively cheap. It would help to spread the Tropic Spins dharma around and it would help the future of Tropic Spins :).

Also, production run Capricorns will soon be avalible for pre-order! Colorways being announces soon as well.

We hope to be selling some Capricorns at NER, which is one month away (exact), although the future is not written out for us.

I’ll buy one soon. I just need to make the money.

To be honest I don’t think there is a big enough following for you guys to make a whole run of shirts. Especially to have 20+ people order one. May be best to wait till at least you have your run of Capricorns. However you never know but I suggest either ordering them and save them till you can sell them. Good luck though.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. We’ll do another campaign later on, but as if now this one will continue. Let’s hope some people can get one :wink:

GUYS I JUST BOUGHT A CAPRICORN!!! ;D

DAAAAH LUCKY

IM SO HAPPY.

come to mwr and let me try it

Go to:

www.tropicspins.weebly.com to PRE-ORDER A CAPRICORN!!

We’re having trouble selling things indirectly through our website, so what’s going to happen is:

1. Go to www.tropicspins.weebly.com

2. Click on “Pre-order a Capricorn”

3. Fill out your Name, your E-Mail, and the Capricorn colorway you want to buy. Shortly after, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us telling you where to send the money to buy your Capricorn.

4. Send money to the PayPal instructed in the confirmation e-mail.

NOTE: If you are un-able to send thru pay-pal, let us know, although it is our preferred method.

ALSO: You are limited to 3 Capricorns, if you want to order more than 3 then email us.

Capricorns hope to ship around June 10th, maybe sooner, maybe later. Our supplier is incredibly backed up at the moment (again :slight_smile: )

Thank You!

-Davis Keene

TSYC

1. Jump up and down excitedly repeatedly, because you just got a Capricorn!