Trinity?

It’s what almost everyone asked for, but it got released, there was just crickets. Anyone use one? hows it play?

I love mine!

(WildCat23) #3

It plays like a metal dark magic.

well how does a metal DM play? because people go crazy for normal DM’s, but not Metal version.

Hmm, might have to add that to the wants list.

(WildCat23) #6

Should have said DMI (I assume). It plays slightly heavier than the DMII (Why I assumed DMI), and basically plays how it looks. I ended up returning mine because the ano kept coming off whenever I would do a thumb grind. It honestly doesn’t grind that well for a metal. That being said it plays well. If you have the cash though, it may be worth getting it blasted and re-ano’d.

I think they are just anodized but not blasted. I might someday get one and have it beadblasted and anodized in a simple color way.

(M.DeV1) #8

I think the whole paint coming off on thumb grinds is an error among all metal yoyojams. Same thing with my axiom, it would stain my fingernail blue whenever I did an IRG

(WildCat23) #9

Yup

Hmm, not acceptable in my opinion. This shouldn’t be happening.

Just fell off my wants list.(easy come, easy go)

(M.DeV1) #11

Yea it was one of the big reasons why i traded my axiom. It’s a good throw don’t get me wrong but I’m not gonna walk around with smurf thumb all day.

And that’s the reason why I polished mine, it still plays great though!