Tricks you couldn't do, but suddenly can now?

Does this happen to anyone else? I couldn’t do around the leg orbits at all. I bought a Griffin Wing at a contest and at my second try I could land it and the be consistent. There are probably some more I have forgotten. So, are there any tricks you couldn’t do before, but now you can?

yeah like 2 weeks before the contest i just learned ninja vanish and brent stole just like that

over the weekend i learned yuuki slack.

like it’s weird. it just hit me that i understood it

Yesterday I learned ninja vanish and finger grind and that was a miracle :o .About 2 months ago sudently I learned Boing E Boing and Black Hops.

I was working on spirit Bomb and lo and behold, i go to kwijibo and land it on 1st try

Seasick has always been the bane of my existence. I was actually telling my mom that, and then I proceeded to show her how terrible I was at it… for some reason, it actually kinda worked. I was honestly shocked. lol Since then, I’ve been practicing it, and I’ve made progress, but it’s still not quite there yet. There’s finally a glimmer of hope, though.

1 Like

This actually happens with many tricks I learn. It will be really hard for a while and I won’t seem to get it, then suddenly it will click. :wink:

Overwrist mount into bucket. I think thats what its called :stuck_out_tongue:

brent stole, ninja vanish, and a whip into a wrist mount just suddenly clicked for me!

boing e boing and yukki slack

Black Hops. Just woke up one day and started doing it. I had tried for over a week back when I was learning from YYE and could never learn it

hey
2 years ago i spent more than 2 weeks try to do the hook trick and when day while try to do it
i didnt look at the yoyo(dark magic) and it worked

yuuki slack. also, i could never get brent stole. i just picked up my x convict (i dont use it much) and did a brent stole . now i can get it every time