Trick/Combo w/ Every Throw

Yo I agree with all ya, I didn’t film much before starting this and had no idea how hard this every day thing was gonna be lol. I like the idea of going at your own pace.

I’m changing the name too and maybe that will get more people to join. Maybe it was the every day thing for them too

1 Like

if you ever need more spin for a certain bind just add in a nice regen to get the yoyo back up to speed <3

1 Like

I didn’t like the idea of a regen in this scenario since I wanted to do this specific setup as a sidestyle bind. Instead of doing two consecutive regens into the bind I wanted.

1 Like

I just landed a full sting for the first time and I wasn’t filming.

I believe you🤗

Moving through my office display, no particular order… this a an Eternal Throw (i forget the name) McFee Tower.

8 Likes

There’s something in my brain that’s making that hop to my middle finger during the 360 hard and idk why, I do that motion/transition every single day haha

1 Like

I’m gonna try and learn this today that looks like a fun one

1 Like

Sunrise
It’s the Loop 720 body but I put the Sunrise bearings and spacers in it.

7 Likes

I never saw a trick like this wow!

1 Like

Feeling left out today since I didn’t want to record (I still played yoyo, recording is just much higher effort), so here’s a variation of a Michael Malík trick I filmed a while back with the Japan Tech Shaqshine. It’s the most interesting bimetal I’ve ever played, it has both an inner and outer steel rim, for a total of four steel rims. I genuinely can’t compare it to anything else. The only other four rim bimetals I know of are the Mowl M+, UNPRLD Elimination, and Rebellion Start the Riot. I’m sure there’s more, but four rim bimetals are such a rarity and they all have such strange weight distributions. Very cool yoyo.

7 Likes

First time joining in here. Learned my first real “tech” trick in order to show off my first real “hi tech” yoyo. Thanks @mable for the inspiration to learn some tech, its a ton of fun. Something to notice as I post more of these is colorway/material are a huge part of what I love about yoyo.

My G2 Valhalla. This was my first G2, and it was my first time ever really being interested in a BiMetal yoyo. I have never really cared for the solid color/silver rimmed look that 90%+ of bimetals offer, and this was the first black on black BiMetal I’ve ever seen. It was 7068 and SS, inner rim design and I LOVED the aesthetic. Black is the primary color of my wardrobe, so I HAD to have it.

I was so hyped for the drop, I commented on every photo and video released teasing the Blackout Valhalla. Drop day comes, I make an account, I have addresses saved, I have alarms set; I think I am READY. Little did I know how ruthless G2 drops can be. Clicked add to cart, and check out so quick, addresses saved and ready to go click complete order “ERROR”. I missed the drop within seconds.

Luckily @G2_Jake must have noticed I was new to the G2 Nation FB group, because he reached out to me to offer me a Glitch after I had missed the drop. I was SO stoked that he reached out to me personally to offer me a glitch.

I had always been kind of enamored with the G2 throws because of the design language, the anodization offered, and the cult like following it has due to the long standing “one man band” that G2 really is. Ever since then I have been a huge supporter of G2, I really love what they do and am so happy to support when I can.

Anyway, I learned my first real tech trick, And Whut?, hope you enjoy my sloppy execution lol

12 Likes

Awesome stuff! Heavily agreeing with you that black on black bimetals is one of the coolest looks for a yoyo. Blackout yoyos go with everything, they look good with every outfit, every string color, and every counterweight.

thank you!! the blackout look really does go well with everything lol. i’ve recently swapped to only using white string so the black/white look just pops for me lol

2 Likes

Nice man! Black on black looks so good and goes on just about anything in life haha. Super sick Jake did that for you too, that’s top notch stuff and someone that genuinely cares about his customers and the community

Wedge
The Wedge is so good at fingerspinning. It is insane. I can even make it fingerspin from a snapstart, don’t even need a string. The plastic galaxy colorway is beautiful.

9 Likes

Continue with my office display today i grabbed the Gravitas by Myrthil really amazing BiMetal. A rock the baby :baby:.

8 Likes

Haha nice😄 I recorded multiple videos in one day and my next video is also rock the baby! Sometimes simple tricks are the best.

1 Like

I’ve been practicing guys, decided I don’t like the fact that I go to film and don’t have anything cool to show off. No more of that, I’m not posting till I have something worthy of one

1 Like

Please don’t stop! I didn’t think that was the point of this thread… any trick diffrent throw… don’t think or try to hard. Don’t compare to @mable or @YoYoMa1 who are near pro level in thier tricks… very impressive both of you!
There is a thread to show off tricks… let’s keep this thread to show off yoyos in action. Let’s see some cradels, mach5, barrel rolls, towers… anything goes.

2 Likes