Toybania Stoopid 2023 - PRE ORDER NOW!

Hello everyone,
Looking forward to hear your feedback on our last release The thing 2023 and your thoughts on the upcoming STOOPiD (a picture below)

20 Likes

I need more info on the stoopid

4 Likes

More details to come soon. Really soon. Really really soon.

4 Likes

Give me a sponsorship so that I can compete and I will sing your praises, Toybania.

I would, but currently my team is already huge at the moment. Better luck next time.

1 Like

Would like to know more. I have never heard of your brand. It seems like you are established apparently because you have a large team. Do you have information on your brand and previous yoyo releases.

1 Like

Hope you do a @DocPop edition, he has nothing but praise for that model. Been playing The Thing from his latest run, good fun.

3 Likes

For those who don’t know Toybania has been in the game for a while - when I think of them I most think of the “Ting” series - delrin models with Ti rims in different shapes - V Ting, O Ting and H Ting. The Thing, Thing 2.0 and Ting are all responsive models. I love all of them - solid performers made to play and daily carry.

Really looking forward to this new jam @Vivektoybania ! Looks really fun and the colors are GREAT!

6 Likes

Hey, we are based out of India. I started Toybania as India’s first yoyo store And the started making yoyos in small batches around 2017(this yoyo is our 10th release) and post lockdown, we focused a bit on the needs of Indian players and started with a sub brand called Shunya, which eventually fell apart as our first yoyo had almost 80% b grades (I went broke as I had spent all my life savings) and so, I got depressed and shut myself for a bit of time. Later, in 2022 end, I realised the show must go on and we revived with our collaboration with doctor popular on thing v3, followed by stoopid you see above.
My team currently comprises local players from India (4 already on team and 1 more to join soon). They work pretty hard on their play and I think with my brand moving ahead, i can build a strong community in India and also help players compete in a long run.

18 Likes

That’s definitely happening. I think Doc and I talked about this long back and very recently got on the same page about bringing back this yoyo.

5 Likes

Thank you Adam. Me and my team spent whole night fighting and finalizing these colors out of over 15 combinations our color expert had put forward.

2 Likes

I’m excited I’ve seen some of docpop talk
About your yo-yos and they seem great and the thing really is a fantastic yoyo that often comes off the shelf into my rotation.

4 Likes

I am so glad you enjoy it.

So you will say anything is good if you are paid? Thats not a genuine endorsement.

Well it looks like all that time fighting about colors paid off because those fades look sick! I’m excited to see more of the Yoyo and learn more about the brand!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will drop some more details next week in this space.

paid? everyone knows yoyo players don’t get paid.

But really though, I am just a jokester a lot of the time, please don’t mind me.

1 Like

I’d like to produce yoyos is India @Vivektoybania. Are there decent machine shops there?

2 Likes

Hey Glen,
Currently, there’s no machine shop that i am aware of that does machining of yoyos. I approached many in 2021 when we were looking to get a yoyo made locally.
Had a tiny success as one machine shop tried to make a few prototypes for me but they all were unplayable and the ones that were playable had pathetic blasting done on them that actually made them cut strings every few minutes.

But there have been companies in the past that made yoyos in India. I tried reaching out to the owners but had no reply from them

3 Likes