Toybania Stoopid 2023 - PRE ORDER NOW!

I didnt know this! What brands?

1 Like

Hspin was one of the makers that made their yoyos in india back then.

1 Like

A recent update on The Stoopid yoyo:
The Stoopid will be available for pre orders soon.
Here are some details on the yoyo:
Diameter: 58 mm
Width: 34 mm
Weight 54mm
Material used: 6061 Aluminium
Axle length: 10 mm
It will be stock responsive and can be setup unresponsive too using full size C bearing.
Response system: 20.5 mm x 14.5 mm x 1.15 mm (wider than standard 19 mm)
Throw your questions here

10 Likes

Here’s another update from machine shop.
Some pictures of how they have turned out.

Pre orders to be up soon.

15 Likes

That purple blue fade :fire:

DocPop mentioned maybe doing a signature edition. Is that going to be included in the upcoming preorder?

3 Likes

No. It’s going to be a doc pop exclusive on his store. We will share pictures of it once doc says it’s ready to go.

5 Likes

I love my Stoopid, I thought it played 3x the price I paid for it. I know yoyos are very subjective, but it’s in the “I’m not going to part with” category.
I love my Stoopid :heart::heart::heart::yo-yo::yo-yo::yo-yo::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

The fades looks amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you @p44company

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words @HappyHands That makes my day…

1 Like

Toybania is proud to announce our newest yoyo, the Stoopid! The Stoopid is an expansion in our slimline yoyo offerings, and it comes in three vibrant colorways:

• BLUSHHH
  • HONEY-B
  • BLOO MOON

The Stoopid is made out of 6061 aluminum and has a 10mm long axle. It weighs 54 grams, and it has a diameter of 58mm and a width of 34mm.

Stoopid stands out for its wider response area. The Stoopid has a 20.5mm response area, which helps to get better regens and snappier binds.

The mindset of the Stoopid is to bring back the fun of just playing the yoyo without worrying about the competitive style. The Stoopid is designed to be versatile and easy to play, and it can be set up both responsive and unresponsive.

We will share the colorway of @docpop edition soon. Stay tuned to our ig page

11 Likes

Pre orders are live: Toybania STOOPID - Toybania

7 Likes

Did someone ask about the doc pop variant Stoopid?

13 Likes

Honestly, that is a pretty Stoopid name, ya think?

Yes… I know> Stoopid question, right?

2 Likes

Hopefully i can pick this up when i get paid tomorrow. I noticed on your website there is a Huntsville address. Do you have a contact in Alabama or are you located there? I always thought that you were in India. I’m really excited to try this out.

1 Like

We have a friend who will soon be able to stock some throws in USA at that address for us and ship in and from states. He will also be looking at our international payments, hence you see the address

7 Likes

that pun is a little stoop, id put a bit more effort :melting_face: :melting_face:

1 Like

Such a great looking Yo!

2 Likes

My excitement knows no limits, as Yoyoexpert is going to stock these beauties as well. We are hoping they reach yoyoexpert early next week as we anticipate a release date of 20th November.

8 Likes

Love the box art on this!

2 Likes