Tower to Ping Pong- Two Great Tastes that Go Great Together!

(Zach Smith) #1

Tower to Ping Pong. Super fun trick. Now you can do it too!

(D@§h!zn!t) #2

Nice tutorial man!

(Zach Smith) #3

Thanks! I appreciate all the support you guys give me. I’ll try and keep doing what I’m doing.

Is that a Freehand Zero?

(Mark) #5

It’s a PGM.

A PGM with orange inner-rims?

(JonasK) #7

It’s a FHZ

(Mark) #8

Thought you were talking about the first (blue) one. I do believe I am not wrong that is a stackless white PGM with blue sides.

That’s an X-ConVict.

You, Panda Joe, are a great teacher. You break down the trick into very clear steps. And as a bonus, you are extremely entertaining. I’m going to learn that trick and make a video of it. For me this is massively ambitious. But you make it look possible.

(Mark) #11

What an odd x-Convict. I have never seen one with white insides and white rims.

(JonasK) #12

Seriously guys, when you look at it from the side, you can clearly see that it’s not metal rimmed. And he does not use two different yoyos, he’s using a FHZ with two different caps.

Addment: You guys really need to watch the whole video.

Hmm stuck…

on the part of the video where it says “the easy part” (2:08) - lol yeah that’s where I’m stuck. Every time I try to pop it over the top and onto the string, I can’t hit just the front/bottom string. Am I supposed to pinch or something??

(JM) #14

Haha, they really do.

(Yo!It'sMatt) #15

Awesome!

Anyone? I worked on this one several weeks ago and gave up; tried again last night, still not sure what I’m doing wrong. I can’t keep the little “x” where the strings are crossed from sliding out of the way when I try to roll it over, so I always end up on the wrong string (well, all of the strings usually).

(POLLO YOYO) #17

well after the twisting your finger in part you need to do a trapeze motion and swing the yoyo over your nonthrowhand pointer and land the yoyo on the bottom string

I know this may sound stupid to the better yo-yo players but how do you get the yo-yo to land on the string after the first curl and just before the second curl to make the tower? You say its easy but I don’t which string to land on and how to swing it to get it there. Help me PLEASE!

Same problem I had that I posted about above. As soon as I try to swing it over, the string I’m trying to land on slides over, and I miss and hit the other strings.

(JayVee) #20

Try using your throw hand thumb to push the bottom string forward a bit. That should make landing a lot easier. (It did for me) :wink: