CHEATCODE - J.Pang x B.Vu

Just stumbled on this from IG.

15 Likes

the video is insane

7 Likes

As someone that struggles with finger spins, I’d give this a go.

4 Likes

I’m definitely interested!

1 Like

I saw that the other day. Pretty cool. I spent like 10 days straight a few months ago learning to finger spin. I feel like something like this helps getting more comfortable at first.

Cool concept for sure and I hope they sell a million and get a bunch of kids hooked on yo, but this still doesn’t help me get any less annoyed at having to fix my string torsion every dna. I bet it feels good to catch that though.

2 Likes

spoiler alert :eyes:

6 Likes

They snuck it in!

I accidentally stumble on brandons website and to my surprise he already listed it before the drop starts :rofl:

1 Like

Did you order one?

1 Like

not yet but I tried to checkout from the cart and its still there

2 Likes

So you can’t check out yet?

1 Like

still stuck
Welp ill just wait till the countdown ends :sweat_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

I was about to post it but thank you!
both jeff and brandons ig story posted the countdown for the official release.

3 Likes

:+1: got it!

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just me, but from those photos, I feel like they totally nailed the colorways. Sure, there are only five solids to choose from, but they all look so good that I really had a tough time narrowing it down to a single colorway.

1 Like

Individually, the colorways seem a bit generic. As a set, though, and arranged as the buttons on a Super Famicom controller: genius.

3 Likes

It’s actually in the Xbox color arrangement, I thought it was referencing the SFC too at first :smiling_face_with_tear:

(this yoyo looks really neat tho)

5 Likes

Who ordered one? I’ve been thinking about it, but I’ve been buying more yoyos lately and should really slow down…

4 Likes