CHEATCODE - J.Pang x B.Vu

Now all we need is either a yo-yo or a trick named
^ ^ v v < > < > B A Start

6 Likes

I just ordered one. Love the concept and I like to support the vu.

3 Likes

I did. Been wanting to get something from Brandon for ages but most of his monometal or plastics didnā€™t appeal enough and the price of the bimetals have been holding me back.

But this looks really fun.

2 Likes

Already exists

5 Likes

This seems a very good yoyo at a good price, the expedition cost for me is impossible but the yoyo has such a good price and a nice shape, it seems fun also the dna stuff they did.
Hope they will start to sell it in shops in europe or ā€œnormalā€ shops will be great to have one, in case not I will try to get one second hand, I do really like this idea they had!

2 Likes

Glad to see the development stage on a video

13 Likes

Ill never forget the Mortal Kombat blood code

ABACABB

5 Likes

I tried Brandonā€™s prototype Cheatcode at a Sydney yo-yo meet and can confirmā€¦ this thing slaps.

Shape is reminiscent of the Luftverk Acadia/Evora but with caps.
Very fun while still having plenty of performance.

Land a finger spin, first time, every time and pass it on to a spectatorā€™s finger to watch their face light up.

Excited to hear others thoughts on this when they start shipping out.

7 Likes

I like the idea. I want one. I almost pulled the trigger. But I have to hold off on this one. Really hard to stop and say no not this time but hopefully another drop will be had in the near future so I can do easy finger spins and dna on demand lol.

1 Like

Itā€™s cool to see they focused alot on playability as well.

1 Like

Ah to order one or not to order one, that is always the question. Iā€™ve been trying to learn fingerspins for like a year now to no avail. Maybe this is the prescription the doctor ordered to cure me of my chronic spinless fingers.

4 Likes

When did the DNA become so popular? I remember Gentry Stein explained how it got renamed from tornado bind to DNA. He said someone commented on his video and said the trick should be called the DNA. Itā€™s been like over a year now I think?

I found it. He said August 2020. Didnā€™t realize it been so long.

2 Likes

You should learn to spin the other direction. But donā€™t be surprised if it takes just as long or longer. No idea why, but for me, i learned to finger spin with a throw to the right way faster than from a throw to the left.

1 Like

Youā€™re right I shouldā€¦I get thrown off by the shoulder bind but I also havenā€™t tried it yetā€¦learning that seems better than rarely doing dna and always having it sloppyā€¦about to bump it up the tricks to learn list

I just wanted to share this with you guys because I think itā€™s the greatest way to decide which color way of the cheat code to buy.

Itā€™s fast and simple and I think itā€™s the best bet.

This is what you do, click on a link that opens up the cheat code page.

Immediately upon the page opening where you can clearly see the color selection, buy the first five colors that you see.

That takes all the fuss and time wasting that you would otherwise use in deciding on a specific color.

Just sayingā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™ve still not figured out how to rest the string on my shoulder before the bind. I sort of thread the string from right to left behind the yoyo, trying to feed the string into the gap and then pull up to create the tornado.

I am thinking too much about the shoulder part, and I unconsciously tighten my finger, causing the yoyo spin to die.

1 Like

Good to know! I tried it a few times your way and got it pretty quickā€¦woo! Now just need to make it pretty and consistent!

2 Likes

This yoyo looks incredible! I can only imagine all the innovative DNA variations that people will come up with! @AndreBoulay @YoYoExpert will this be making its way to YYE in the future ??

2 Likes

Iā€™m planning to cop the blue one this weekend hopefully :pray:

2 Likes

The Cheatcode is the Real Deal.

Got a few today and was luckier than I thought I could be.

The USPS mail carrier walked up the 15 steps to my front doorā€¦. Handed the soft beige jet pac to my girl and she stepped back in the house and handed the package to me.

The top of the soft-pack was completely torn open. It looked like a bag of French fries.

I honestly canā€™t believe the yo-yos were still inside. But, hey, Iā€™d rather be lucky than good anyway, lol.

I am ā€˜notā€™ a Fingerspin ninja of any level of goodā€¦ā€¦

But I put string on one and threw it like I knew what I was doing.

The very first throw and made a one point landing on my fingertip, like magic, lol.

Andā€¦ā€¦ it is just a good playing yo-yo, too.

A great effort by 2 great guysā€¦

26 Likes