Totally new kind of Swirl Ano

Thanks for the info. That should be very helpful. Only one library in my state seems to have the 2nd book but I’m trying to get ahold of it from them now lol. Seems to be pretty rare.

Orbis 2 in swirl.

those bottom two are awesome! I also really like the purple in the OP. :smiley:

1 Like

Nocture made by David Sexton

2 Likes

I’ve been throwing for many years…I’m so impressed with this swirl ano I already contacted them about prices on individual and multiple ano jobs…they have very competitive pricing too! Just awesome…plan to really wack-out my Deadly Spins Wrath with swirls!!!

1 Like

Thanks, Gruntbull!

1 Like

Look what I got today:

3 Likes

^Is that a Gauntlet? Where did you get it?

It is. I was at the shop today and they just came in. I got to go through all the half shells and pick the two I wanted.

They also had Rebirths with brown, blue and silver swirls.

Oh wow. Amazing!

1 Like

I’m calling the colorway “Swamp Water” but Paul wasn’t convinced.

Another 2 color swirl

Some pics I took of the Orbis 2 ;D

www.flickr.com/sarahakabmg

1 Like

Wow :o

My new Rebirth. Made a special trip to Eugene just for this throw. Saw it when I got the Gauntlet and regretted not getting it then. Ended up coming home with a Cascade as well.

1 Like

Wow. All I can say is wow. When I discovered “the yoyo scene” about three weeks ago, I was floored. I love quality made, collectible things, and if you can play with them to boot, all the better. The work done of these yoyos is GORGEOUS.
I’m a little confused though. Are you refinishing the yoyos with new anodizing or are you making yoyos? Either way, these are great! My top favorite look yet!

Thank you for the kind words:) I am offering a finish on the yoyo as well as yoyos. The Yoyo is called the Orbis 5 and should be available sometime this summer.

Orbis 5 next to an O3. (O5 is on the left)

That is nicer than anything in the market right now IMO.

1 Like

Are you dipping the yoyo’s while the are together? I notice a dense concentration of swirl on one half and then a turbulence pattern on the other half. Is that the desired effect? Which side do you like better?